osgeo website feedback survey

jody.garnett
Thanks to everyone who participated in the foss4g sprint! The sprint was successful in creating content for the beta website.

Our vendor, Get Interactive, has completed fixing issues reported. Their final task is producing a report based on community review and feedback.

Please help:

1) Try out the beta website http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl

The project page (which looks amazing) is here http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/projects/pywps/

2) Fill out the provided survey, it will take about 5 minutes: http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/site-survey/

Thanks,
Marketing Committee

Re: osgeo website feedback survey

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi there Jody,

All seems in place. I would have two cosmetic requests:
. Somehow modify the top picture so that every shows up ;)
. Add the remaining members of the PSC (and maybe other top contributors) to the "Who's involved" list.

Cheers.
--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Ambachtstraat 29

Phone: +351 92 653 57 23
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c

Thanks to everyone who participated in the foss4g sprint! The sprint was successful in creating content for the beta website.

Our vendor, Get Interactive, has completed fixing issues reported. Their final task is producing a report based on community review and feedback.

Please help:

1) Try out the beta website http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl

The project page (which looks amazing) is here http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/projects/pywps/

2) Fill out the provided survey, it will take about 5 minutes: http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/site-survey/

Thanks,
Marketing Committee

Re: osgeo website feedback survey

jody.garnett
Thanks, can you provide that information in the feedback form (the results are getting written up and will be presented to the board for planning). The who's involved links to members who have been set up on that site, the complete list of osgeo members was not available (the system admin committee is working on LDAP integration but it was not ready in time).

My own feedback:
- Most projects are just naming the license, rather than including the entire license.
- I was happy to see service providers listed on this page.
- screen snap should be surrounded by a browser frame (we had laptop, browser and mobile frames in the mockups but the feature does not appear to be implemented or used)

--
Jody Garnett

On 27 October 2017 at 05:47, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there Jody,

All seems in place. I would have two cosmetic requests:
. Somehow modify the top picture so that every shows up ;)
. Add the remaining members of the PSC (and maybe other top contributors) to the "Who's involved" list.

Cheers.
--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Ambachtstraat 29
6707 JJ Wageningen
The Netherlands

Phone: <a href="tel:+351%20926%20535%20723" value="+351926535723" target="_blank">+351 92 653 57 23