osgeo website feedback form

jody.garnett
Thanks to everyone who participated in the foss4g sprint! The sprint was successful in creating content for the beta website.

Our vendor, Get Interactive, has completed fixing issues reported. Their final task is producing a report based on community review and feedback.

Please help:

1) Try out the beta website http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl

Of interest is the project pages and choose-a-project pages which should allow the easy discovery of our software projects.

We have an open bug report looking at making it easier to list your project on the appropriate pages.

2) Fill out the provided survey, it will take about 5 minutes: http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/site-survey/

Thanks,
Marketing Committee