[osgeo-ph] trends and use cases of using foss-geo in the PH.

[osgeo-ph] trends and use cases of using foss-geo in the PH.

maning sambale
Dear everyone,

I am compiling several case studies for a brief presentation on the
current trends of FOSS-Geo in the Philippines.    The presentation is
roughly entitled as: "FOSS-Geo in The Philippines: trends and cases in
the of FOSS-Geo in
research, business, education, governments and non-profits."

I know some of you are using OSGEO technologies, I would like to ask
for more information on how you are using osgeo tech and your thoughts
on using open source as well as the challenges you face with open
source geo.

If you have anything to share, send them to me or in this list
([hidden email])

Salamat!

--
cheers,