[osgeo-ph] sendong/washi map resources

maning sambale

I compiled a list of Sendong/Washi related maps/geodata in my personal blog
http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/2011/12/27/sendongwashi-map-

I compiled a list of Sendong/Washi related maps/geodata in my personal
blog (including your website):
http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/2011/12/27/sendongwashi-map-resources/

You can share this to your Northern Mindanao partners who maybe
interested in using the information.