[osgeo-ph] osgeo ph meetup?

maning sambale
dear all,

I just attended foss4g 2011 tokyo and I am amazed by the community they have here in japan. I'm wondering if anyone of you is OK for a short meeting december this year so that we can talk about activities we can do for osgeo philippines to expand our user base in our country?

--
cheers,
maning

[osgeo-ph] Re: osgeo ph meetup?

maning sambale
Dear everyone,

For small meetings, i can host it in my office. Im based in qc, @rick and lawrence, i presume you are based in Laguna. I propose we sched sometime the 1 &2 week of Dec.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011, maning sambale <[hidden email]> wrote:
> dear all,
>
> I just attended foss4g 2011 tokyo and I am amazed by the community they have here in japan. I'm wondering if anyone of you is OK for a short meeting december this year so that we can talk about activities we can do for osgeo philippines to expand our user base in our country?
>
> --
> cheers,
> maning
> wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/
> blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/

cheers,
maning
wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/
blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/

[osgeo-ph] Re: osgeo ph meetup?

maning sambale
Is dec 3 ok with everyone?

My office is one place we can have the meeting

Essc: http://osm.org/go/4zhTgtIZI--

If you have other venues and time suggestions, please post.

On Wednesday, November 9, 2011, maning sambale <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear everyone,
>
> For small meetings, i can host it in my office. Im based in qc, @rick and lawrence, i presume you are based in Laguna. I propose we sched sometime the 1 &2 week of Dec.
>
> Tuesday, November 8, 2011, maning sambale <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> dear all,
>>
>> I just attended foss4g 2011 tokyo and I am amazed by the community they have here in japan. I'm wondering if anyone of you is OK for a short meeting december this year so that we can talk about activities we can do for osgeo philippines to expand our user base in our country?
>>
>> --
>> cheers,
>> maning
>> blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/

> cheers,
> maning
> wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/
> blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/

cheers,
maning
wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/
blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/

[osgeo-ph] Re: osgeo ph meetup?

maning sambale
Proposed agenda here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines/Chapter_Meeting_2011-12-03

Please add or edit.

On Thursday, November 10, 2011, maning sambale <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is dec 3 ok with everyone?
>
> My office is one place we can have the meeting
>
> Essc: http://osm.org/go/4zhTgtIZI--
>
> If you have other venues and time suggestions, please post.
>

> On Wednesday, November 9, 2011, maning sambale <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear everyone,
>>
>> For small meetings, i can host it in my office. Im based in qc, @rick and lawrence, i presume you are based in Laguna. I propose we sched sometime the 1 &2 week of Dec.
>>
>> Tuesday, November 8, 2011, maning sambale <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> dear all,
>>>
>>> I just attended foss4g 2011 tokyo and I am amazed by the community they have here in japan. I'm wondering if anyone of you is OK for a short meeting december this year so that we can talk about activities we can do for osgeo philippines to expand our user base in our country?
>>>
>>> --
>>> cheers,
>>> maning
>>> "Freedom is still the most radical idea of all" -N.Branden
>>> wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/
>>> blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/
>>>

>> --
>> cheers,
>> maning
>> blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/

> cheers,
> maning
> wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/
> blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/

cheers,
maning
wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/
blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/

[osgeo-ph] Re: osgeo ph meetup?

maning sambale
Hi everyone are we OK with Dec 3 1-5 pm at my office ESSC in QC for our meetup?