[osgeo-ph] osgeo ph meetup december 3 2011

[osgeo-ph] osgeo ph meetup december 3 2011

maning sambale
Dear everyone,

Just a reminder that our meetup will be this coming saturday.  Details in the wiki:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines/Chapter_Meeting_2011-12-03

My office can only offer venue, internet and coffee.  You can bring your own food or maybe we can share and order some pizza.  We can decide on this later.

See you all Saturday!