[osgeo-ph] open source geo software and openstreetmap vibrant in japan

[osgeo-ph] open source geo software and openstreetmap vibrant in japan

maning sambale
Coming back from FOSS4G 2011 Tokyo/Osaka, my major takeaway is that
free and open source software for geoinfomatics/GIS (FOSS4G) and
openstreetmap (OSM) communities are vibrant and has a healthy
interaction.  I, being a member of both communities is very happy to
seeing this relationship prosper.

I do hope we can also do this here in the Philippines.

--
cheers,
maning