[osgeo-ph] foss4g 2012 open for registration and submission of papers

[osgeo-ph] foss4g 2012 open for registration and submission of papers

maning sambale
Hi list,

The FOSS4G 2012 in Beijing, China this coming September 2012 is now
open for registration and abstract/paper/workshop/tutorial.
I invite you guys to participate since this is the first ever
international FOSS4G conference to be held in Asia.

--
cheers,
maning

Re: [osgeo-ph] foss4g 2012 open for registration and submission of papers

maning sambale
Oops link here: http://2012.foss4g.org/

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:02 PM, maning sambale
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> The FOSS4G 2012 in Beijing, China this coming September 2012 is now
> open for registration and abstract/paper/workshop/tutorial.
> I invite you guys to participate since this is the first ever
> international FOSS4G conference to be held in Asia.
>
> --
> cheers,
> maning
> wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/