[osgeo-ph] Searching for street intersections in Nominatim

RK

[osgeo-ph] Searching for street intersections in Nominatim

RK
Anybody know the format? I tried Street A, Street B, City and it doesn't work :(

Re: [osgeo-ph] Searching for street intersections in Nominatim

maning sambale
Accroding to the docs, version 2 should support it [0].  I don't know
if this is implemented already.

[0] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nominatim/Version2

--
cheers,