[osgeo-ph] Post-FOSS4G workshops thank you note

[osgeo-ph] Post-FOSS4G workshops thank you note

maning sambale

Dear everyone,

Our first PH FOSS4G event was a success! Over 60 participants joined. This event made me realize that we have a pool of local FOSS4G experts that can support the needs of PH users.

A big thanks to the organizers particularly UP Diliman's Geodetic Engineering Dept.

See you all in our next event.

Maning Sambale (mobile)

On Nov 20, 2012 5:56 PM, "maning sambale" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear everyone,

We are all set for the FOSS4G workshops this Thursday.  The workshop
schedule is available in the wiki [0].

@Jojene, can we update the philgeos page [1] to reflect the final program?

If you have any special requirements for your workshop, please advise
now and will see if we can accommodate them.
See you all Thursday!

[0] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines/philgeos2012#Workshops
[1] http://philgeos2012.wordpress.com/pre-symposium-workshops/topics/

And now for the exhibit booth preps.