[osgeo-ph] Fwd:[mapserver-users] Release of MapServer 6.0.2 and 5.6.8
Mapserver release update.
---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: "Daniel Morissette" <[hidden email]> Date: Feb 9, 2012 5:21 AM Subject: [mapserver-users] Release of MapServer 6.0.2 and 5.6.8
To: "mapserver-users" <[hidden email]>
The MapServer team announces the release of MapServer versions 6.0.2 and 5.6.8.
No new functionality has been added. 6.0.2 is a maintenance release that fixes a few issues found since 6.0.1 including a recently discovered security vulnerability in the handling of WFS filters inside a SLD. The list of fixes since 6.0.1 is included at the end of this message.
Versions 5.6.8 includes fixes for the same WFS Filter security vulnerability plus a few bug fixes that were backported since the last official release. See the 5.6.8 HISTORY.TXT file for additional information.
Source and binary downloads:
The binary distributions listed in the download page should be updated shortly with binaries for the new 6.0.2 release (and in some cases 5.6.8).
The MapServer Team
Version 6.0.2 (2012-02-08):
- Fix security issue with quote escape in WFS GetFeature Filter (#4087)
- Fixed lexer buffer size issue with single quotes in a string (#4175)
- Raster layer fails to be drawn if the window is less than half a pixel (#4172)
- Fixed SLD with FILTER doesn't apply properly to database layers (#4112)
- Fixed a problem with calls to labelInImage() (maplabel.c) when label gutter
and label buffers are both used (#3303). Also changed the usage around that
function to make it easier to understand. At a result the
"labelcache_map_edge_buffer" processing option (i.e. gutter) can be provided
as a positive or negative value. (closes #1355 too)
- Added label->style markers to collision detection (#4133)
- Fixed single pixel coverages in WCS 2.0 (#4110)
- Fixed subsetting in WCS 2.0 (#4099)
- Fixed segfault when calling classObj::updateFromString() with SYMBOL (#4062)
- fix rendering offset on thick GD lines (#3962)
- fix segfault on join with postgresql tables (#4074)
- Fixed Python Mapscript does not write COLOR to reference map (#4042)
- Fixed cannot add a style to a label in PHP/SWIG Mapscript (#4038)
- Add missing outputFormat support in WFS GetFeature POST XML requests (#4052)