[osgeo-ph] Free course about Geographic Information Systems applied to Municipality Management

[osgeo-ph] Free course about Geographic Information Systems applied to Municipality Management

Mario Carrera-3

Hi all,

we have launched a free course about Geographic Information Systems applied to Municipality Management through several video-tutorials.

At this post you can see the list of topics and the first module, that is available already in [1]

At the next weeks we will publish the other modules, that we will include at this playlist: [2]

The first two modules are theoretical, about differences between GIS and CAD, and reference systems, very important to understand the rest of the course. From the third one, the modules will be practical, and the cartography will be available for each video.

In addition, when the course is finishing it will be possible to get the official certificate given by the gvSIG Association, where it will be obligatory to send a complete exercise.

All the information about registration, dates, certification, where to send doubts... is available at the frequent questions section of the first post [1].

We hope that it's useful for you.

Best regards,
    Mario

[1] https://blog.gvsig.org/2017/12/04/free-course-about-geographic-information-systems-applied-to-municipality-management-list-of-topics-and-1st-module-differences-between-sig-and-cad/
[2] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdoUYGiBhEtUr-APrUkncNVpLtjbfe5OX

--

Mario Carrera

Training, Language and Communication Manager. gvSIG Association

Responsable de Formación, Internacionalización y Difusión. Asociación gvSIG

http://www.gvsig.com