osgeo incubation sprint starts now

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

osgeo incubation sprint starts now

Jachym Cepicky
Hi,


feel free to join us

Jachym

_______________________________________________
pywps-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pywps-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: osgeo incubation sprint starts now

Tom Kralidis
Hi all: I'm happy to report that Jachym and I have completed the
provenance review.  Thanks again Jachym!

..Tom

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Jachym Cepicky
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> me and @Tomkralidis are now on our Gitter https://gitter.im/geopython/pywps
> sprintig https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>
> feel free to join us
>
> Jachym
>
> _______________________________________________
> pywps-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pywps-dev
_______________________________________________
pywps-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pywps-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: osgeo incubation sprint starts now

Jachym Cepicky
thank you too - next step is complete the graduation checklist - next sprint dates:

Monday 14.11.
Thursday 24.11.

(or any other date - those are the dates, I can join)

J

čt 10. 11. 2016 v 17:45 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> napsal:
Hi all: I'm happy to report that Jachym and I have completed the
provenance review.  Thanks again Jachym!

..Tom

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Jachym Cepicky
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> me and @Tomkralidis are now on our Gitter https://gitter.im/geopython/pywps
> sprintig https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>
> feel free to join us
>
> Jachym
>
> _______________________________________________
> pywps-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pywps-dev

_______________________________________________
pywps-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pywps-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: osgeo incubation sprint starts now

Tom Kralidis
How about Monday 14 November 2016 at 1500h UTC?

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Jachym Cepicky
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> thank you too - next step is complete the graduation checklist - next sprint
> dates:
>
> Monday 14.11.
> Thursday 24.11.
>
> (or any other date - those are the dates, I can join)
>
> J
>
> čt 10. 11. 2016 v 17:45 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]>
> napsal:
>>
>> Hi all: I'm happy to report that Jachym and I have completed the
>> provenance review.  Thanks again Jachym!
>>
>> ..Tom
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Jachym Cepicky
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > me and @Tomkralidis are now on our Gitter
>> > https://gitter.im/geopython/pywps
>> > sprintig https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>> >
>> > feel free to join us
>> >
>> > Jachym
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > pywps-dev mailing list
>> > [hidden email]
>> > http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pywps-dev
_______________________________________________
pywps-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pywps-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: osgeo incubation sprint starts now

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Thank you Jachym and Tom for one more important step. I should around the 14th at 15h00 UTC.

Luís

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Pywps-dev] osgeo incubation sprint starts now
Local Time: 10 November 2016 5:56 PM
UTC Time: 10 November 2016 16:56
To: Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]>

How about Monday 14 November 2016 at 1500h UTC?

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Jachym Cepicky
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> thank you too - next step is complete the graduation checklist - next sprint
> dates:
>
> Monday 14.11.
> Thursday 24.11.
>
> (or any other date - those are the dates, I can join)
>
> J
>
> čt 10. 11. 2016 v 17:45 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]>
> napsal:
>>
>> Hi all: I'm happy to report that Jachym and I have completed the
>> provenance review. Thanks again Jachym!
>>
>> ..Tom
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Jachym Cepicky
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > me and @Tomkralidis are now on our Gitter
>> > https://gitter.im/geopython/pywps
>> > sprintig https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>> >
>> > feel free to join us
>> >
>> > Jachym
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > pywps-dev mailing list
>> > http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pywps-dev
_______________________________________________
pywps-dev mailing list
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pywps-dev


_______________________________________________
pywps-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pywps-dev