osgeo budget reminder

jody.garnett
PSC: Reminder the osgeo budget requests are due tomorrow: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2021 for Jan 18th budget meeting.

Due to change in income from events the board asked that requests be more detailed (check the above link for examples).
--
Jody Garnett

Re: osgeo budget reminder

jody.garnett
Update: A $2000 budget was approved.

There was also an email sent out to project leads asking for links to a sponsorship or donation page. While we have had information for individual sprints I did not see a wiki, website or documentation page on sponsorship and donations.

I have added the information to a "Financial Support" heading on the wiki https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/wiki covering direct osgeo sponsorship, donate via paypal and donat via github sponsors (which is new).

I also added a spot for geonetwork service providers linking to the osgeo service providers list for geonetwork. If there is anyone who needs a hand being listed please speak up.
--
Jody Garnett