osgeo budget for pywps meeting

Jachym Cepicky
Hi,

can anybody eastimate, howmuch we could ask by OSGeo for next year's budget?

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017#Draft_2017_Budget

We are still in incubation, but .. we could try ;-)

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: [hidden email]
twitter: @jachymc

Re: osgeo budget for pywps meeting

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus-2
Hi to all

Very surprised to see how low the budget for OSGeo is.

PyWPS code sprint would not be that big and the majority of the people
are in Europe therefore 2000e is OK (Like zoo). Or why not make a
general WPS code sprint with more money and include Zoo, and the people
developing WPS (Mathias, Benjamin et all).  IMHO I personally not like
so much fragmentation.

Jorge

On 17-12-16 21:34, Jáchym Čepický wrote:

> Hi,
>
> can anybody eastimate, howmuch we could ask by OSGeo for next year's
> budget?
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017#Draft_2017_Budget
>
> We are still in incubation, but .. we could try ;-)

ISRIC - World Soil Information
Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
Office: C.013
Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A

Re: osgeo budget for pywps meeting

Jachym Cepicky
Hi,

I'll forward to wps-dev list

Dne 19.12.2016 v 08:54 Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus napsal(a):

> Hi to all
>
> Very surprised to see how low the budget for OSGeo is.
>
> PyWPS code sprint would not be that big and the majority of the people
> are in Europe therefore 2000e is OK (Like zoo). Or why not make a
> general WPS code sprint with more money and include Zoo, and the people
> developing WPS (Mathias, Benjamin et all).  IMHO I personally not like
> so much fragmentation.
>

> Jorge
>
> On 17-12-16 21:34, Jáchym Čepický wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> can anybody eastimate, howmuch we could ask by OSGeo for next year's
>> budget?
>>
>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017#Draft_2017_Budget
>>
>> We are still in incubation, but .. we could try ;-)

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: [hidden email]
twitter: @jachymc

Re: osgeo budget for pywps meeting

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder of the request we have pending for the winter code sprint:

There is no definitive decision yet, but some board members have been clear in opposing funding PyWPS directly.

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6