option for instant mouse over info ?

Karsten-3-2
Hi All,

I wanted to give Mapbender v3  a try ( after having used Mapbender 2.X for the many years)  and was wondering if there is the option to configure a mouse over popup info (as one can do in OpenLayers stand alone) for a vector layer (e.g. a geojson layer) ?
I know that the usual data layer source for Mapbender are all WMS and WFS  layers but I have seen vector layers for example being used for redlining in version 3.
Is it somehow possible to configure a (instant) vector feature attribute mouse over popup (instead of the standard getfeatureinfo request)?

From my view there seem to be two issues in relation to this idea that I could not figure out:
1.) how to add a geojson vector layer and
2.) how to add a mouse over popup info tool ...

Cheers
Karsten

Karsten Vennemann
Terra GIS

Re: option for instant mouse over info ?

Armin Retterath
hi karsten,

in mapbender2 trunk there is a module to handle geojson. the only thing, that have to be done is the mouse over feature attribute option.
we want to integrate the info management of wms and geojson layers in this year. when doing this, it will be straightforward to also implement a mouse over option for the geojson layer ;-) .

example for external geojson management in mapbender2

http://www.geoportal.rlp.de/portal/karten.html?GEOJSON[]=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.geoportal.rlp.de%2Fmetadata%2Ftestpolygon100.json&GEOJSONZOOM=true&GEOJSONZOOMOFFSET=100

best regards

armin

> karsten <[hidden email]> hat am 30. Dezember 2017 um 20:48 geschrieben:
>

> Hi All,
>
> I wanted to give Mapbender v3 a try ( after having used Mapbender 2.X for
> the many years) and was wondering if there is the option to configure a
> mouse over popup info (as one can do in OpenLayers stand alone) for a vector
> layer (e.g. a geojson layer) ?
> I know that the usual data layer source for Mapbender are all WMS and WFS
> layers but I have seen vector layers for example being used for redlining in
> version 3.
> Is it somehow possible to configure a (instant) vector feature attribute
> mouse over popup (instead of the standard getfeatureinfo request)?
>
> From my view there seem to be two issues in relation to this idea that I
> could not figure out:
> 1.) how to add a geojson vector layer and
> 2.) how to add a mouse over popup info tool ...
>
> Cheers
> Karsten
>
> Karsten Vennemann
> Terra GIS

Re: option for instant mouse over info ?

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Karsten,

nice to read, that you are on the way to Mapbender3.

At the Moment in Mapbender3 only WMS is supported.

Only with SearchRouter and Digitizer you access vector layer via direct
SQL access.

In customer projects of WhereGroup we already created solutions for WFS
and mouse over popup info. But they are project solutions by now.

If you are interested to bring vector layer and mouse over popup forward
and maybe WFS and you have a budget, you are welcome to contact me.

Hope you will like Mapbender3.

Astrid

Am 2017-12-30 20:48, schrieb karsten:

> Hi All,
>
> I wanted to give Mapbender v3  a try ( after having used Mapbender 2.X
> for the many years)  and was wondering if there is the option to
> configure a mouse over popup info (as one can do in OpenLayers stand
> alone) for a vector layer (e.g. a geojson layer) ?
> I know that the usual data layer source for Mapbender are all WMS and
> WFS  layers but I have seen vector layers for example being used for
> redlining in version 3.
> Is it somehow possible to configure a (instant) vector feature
> attribute mouse over popup (instead of the standard getfeatureinfo
> request)?
>
> From my view there seem to be two issues in relation to this idea that
> I could not figure out:
> 1.) how to add a geojson vector layer and
> 2.) how to add a mouse over popup info tool ...
>
> Cheers
> Karsten
>
> Karsten Vennemann
> Terra GIS