ol3 and react js / flux?

stoner
I'm looking at creating an application using react js[1] and writing an open layers 3 react component.  Obviously they can live side-by-side, but I was wondering about the handling vector data, and the various flux[2] or flux like [3] workflows.

I've found a couple leaflet examples, working with data, but no open layers examples.  So as I'll rather not find this out the hard way my question is:

Is there anything inherent differences between leaflet and openlayers that means leaflet is a better match for react?

Thanks,

Michael Stoner

[1] http://facebook.github.io/react/
[2] http://facebook.github.io/flux/