nviz module not found

nishith datta-2
hi all,
Sorry for this repost.
I am using Qgis 0.9.0 on windows.
I donot find the nviz.exe or the nviz module in the grass\bin dir. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem so that I can use nviz under windows qgis too.
thanks
nishith

Re: nviz module not found

Tim Sutton
Hi

Currently as far as I know nviz under windows is not supported.

Regards

Tim

2007/11/18, nishith datta <[hidden email]>:

> hi all,
> Sorry for this repost.
> I am using Qgis 0.9.0 on windows.
> I donot find the nviz.exe or the nviz module in the grass\bin dir. Can
> someone tell me how to fix this problem so that I can use nviz under windows
> qgis too.
> thanks
> nishith

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release  Manager
Visit http://qgis.org for a great open source GIS
openModeller Desktop Developer
Visit http://openModeller.sf.net for a great open source ecological
niche modelling tool