(no subject)

TSP

(no subject)

TSP
I wish to use Geo TIFF library in an MFC (using Visual C++ 6) application. I downloaded both ordinary tiff and Geo Tiff libraries, each of which consists of dozens and dozens of files. Unfortunately, I am unable to generate actual .lib files which can be used to read and write tiff/geo tiff files.

If you have lib files for ordinary TIFF as well as Geo TIFF, can you pack them (alng with .h files etc.) in a WinZip file and send me.

With many thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
T.S. Prasad

Re: (no subject)

Christian Zietz
TSP schrieb:

> If you have lib files for ordinary TIFF as well as Geo TIFF, can you
> pack them (alng with .h files etc.) in a WinZip file and send me.

libtiff and libgeotiff libraries and headers are included (among other
things) in FWTools: <http://fwtools.maptools.org/>

Regards,
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  [hidden email]
WWW: http://www.chzsoft.de/