next step: let's vote new PSC members for the Mapbender project

next step: let's vote new PSC members for the Mapbender project

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello,

we did not vote for new PSC (Project Steering Committee) members for a
long time. Some people are not active in the project anymore.

http://mapbender2.org/PSC

It would be great to have actual developer & active people present in
Mapbender PSC.

I would like to make a motion.

Axel Schaefer as Chair should be in the PSC too.

Andriy Oblivantsev
Andriy is very active in te Mapbender3 project. He is Mapbender3
developer & architect, created the digitizer, adds many innovations to
the project.
https://github.com/eSlider

David Patzke
David is a Mapbender3 developer since several years. He worked on many
parts of Mapbender f.e. on digitizer, routing & more.
https://github.com/LazerTiberius

Rolf Neuberger
New in the project. Enthusiastic developer and new member of the
Mapbender team.
https://github.com/wg-rolf

Please give your feedback.

Astrid

Re: next step: let's vote new PSC members for the Mapbender project

Olaf Knopp (WhereGroup)

Hello Astrid,

thank you for your motion.
I support it and vote +1 vor Axel, +1 vor Andriy, +1 vor David and +1 for Rolf.

Greetings Olaf
---------------------------------------
Aufwind durch Wissen!
Qualifizierte OpenSource-GIS-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.com
---------------------------------------

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Olaf Knopp
Geschäftsführer

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 13
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-----------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
-----------------------------------
Am 03.04.17 um 11:09 schrieb Astrid Emde:
[...]

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Astrid,

Great to see the visible activity by the PSC.  In terms of feedback, be
sure to make sure that the PSC is made up of many different
organizations (for example, there shouldn't be one company
overwhelmingly represented on the PSC).  Other than that, this is
excellent news!

Recently I ran through a thorough 'health check' for all OSGeo projects,
which I believe is lacking and should be done regularly.  I'll add this
to my regular tasks ha :)

Thanks again for this great progress!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation

On 2017-04-03 6:09 AM, Astrid Emde wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we did not vote for new PSC (Project Steering Committee) members for a
> long time. Some people are not active in the project anymore.
>
> http://mapbender2.org/PSC
>
> It would be great to have actual developer & active people present in
> Mapbender PSC.
>
> I would like to make a motion.
>
> Axel Schaefer as Chair should be in the PSC too.
>
> Andriy Oblivantsev
> Andriy is very active in te Mapbender3 project. He is Mapbender3
> developer & architect, created the digitizer, adds many innovations to
> the project.
> https://github.com/eSlider
>
> David Patzke
> David is a Mapbender3 developer since several years. He worked on many
> parts of Mapbender f.e. on digitizer, routing & more.
> https://github.com/LazerTiberius
>
> Rolf Neuberger
> New in the project. Enthusiastic developer and new member of the
> Mapbender team.
> https://github.com/wg-rolf
>
> Please give your feedback.
>
> Astrid

Re: next step: let's vote new PSC members for the Mapbender project

Axel Schaefer
Hi all.

I want to ask for voting another member to the PSC:

Frederik Häfker: Project-manager of some bigger Mapbender3 projects here
at the office and willing to harmonize the features from the projects
with Mapbender. Also a very good support for organizing and managing the
next steps in Mapbender3. MB3 will surely benefit from his experiences
in his project work and his organizational and communication talents. He
also likes to play funny board-games and is a good cook (if that
counts).

I work with him here on topics regarding Mapbender3 and we exchange
regularly.

Best regards
Axel

Astrid Emde writes:

> Hello,
>
> we did not vote for new PSC (Project Steering Committee) members for a
> long time. Some people are not active in the project anymore.
>
> http://mapbender2.org/PSC
>
> It would be great to have actual developer & active people present in
> Mapbender PSC.
>
> I would like to make a motion.
>
> Axel Schaefer as Chair should be in the PSC too.
>
> Andriy Oblivantsev
> Andriy is very active in te Mapbender3 project. He is Mapbender3
> developer & architect, created the digitizer, adds many innovations to
> the project.
> https://github.com/eSlider
>
> David Patzke
> David is a Mapbender3 developer since several years. He worked on many
> parts of Mapbender f.e. on digitizer, routing & more.
> https://github.com/LazerTiberius
>
> Rolf Neuberger
> New in the project. Enthusiastic developer and new member of the
> Mapbender team.
> https://github.com/wg-rolf
>
> Please give your feedback.
>
> Astrid

Axel Schaefer
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 23
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.meldemax.com
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: next step: let's vote new PSC members for the Mapbender project

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Axel,

thanks for suggesting Frederik Häfker as PSC member.

I second the motion.

+1 for Frederik

Best regards Astrid

Am 2017-04-07 17:41, schrieb Axel Schaefer:

> Hi all.
>
> I want to ask for voting another member to the PSC:
>
> Frederik Häfker: Project-manager of some bigger Mapbender3 projects
> here
> at the office and willing to harmonize the features from the projects
> with Mapbender. Also a very good support for organizing and managing
> the
> next steps in Mapbender3. MB3 will surely benefit from his experiences
> in his project work and his organizational and communication talents.
> He
> also likes to play funny board-games and is a good cook (if that
> counts).
>
> I work with him here on topics regarding Mapbender3 and we exchange
> regularly.
>

> Best regards
> Axel
>

> Astrid Emde writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> we did not vote for new PSC (Project Steering Committee) members for a
>> long time. Some people are not active in the project anymore.
>>
>> http://mapbender2.org/PSC
>>
>> It would be great to have actual developer & active people present in
>> Mapbender PSC.
>>
>> I would like to make a motion.
>>
>> Axel Schaefer as Chair should be in the PSC too.
>>
>> Andriy Oblivantsev
>> Andriy is very active in te Mapbender3 project. He is Mapbender3
>> developer & architect, created the digitizer, adds many innovations to
>> the project.
>> https://github.com/eSlider
>>
>> David Patzke
>> David is a Mapbender3 developer since several years. He worked on many
>> parts of Mapbender f.e. on digitizer, routing & more.
>> https://github.com/LazerTiberius
>>
>> Rolf Neuberger
>> New in the project. Enthusiastic developer and new member of the
>> Mapbender team.
>> https://github.com/wg-rolf
>>
>> Please give your feedback.
>>
>> Astrid

> Axel Schaefer
> WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
> Eifelstraße 7
> 53119 Bonn
> Germany
>
> Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 23
> Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
>
> [hidden email]
> www.meldemax.com
> www.wheregroup.com
> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

---------------------------------------
Aufwind durch Wissen!
Qualifizierte OpenSource-GIS-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.com
---------------------------------------

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
  Eifelstraße 7
  53119 Bonn
  Germany

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

  [hidden email]
  www.wheregroup.com

  Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: next step: let's vote new PSC members for the Mapbender project

Axel Schaefer
Hi.

+1 for Andriy.
+1 for David.
+1 for Rolf.

*thumbs up*

Best regards,
Axel

Am 03.04.2017 um 11:09 schrieb Astrid Emde:

> Hello,
>
> we did not vote for new PSC (Project Steering Committee) members for a
> long time. Some people are not active in the project anymore.
>
> http://mapbender2.org/PSC
>
> It would be great to have actual developer & active people present in
> Mapbender PSC.
>
> I would like to make a motion.
>
> Axel Schaefer as Chair should be in the PSC too.
>
> Andriy Oblivantsev
> Andriy is very active in te Mapbender3 project. He is Mapbender3
> developer & architect, created the digitizer, adds many innovations to
> the project.
> https://github.com/eSlider
>
> David Patzke
> David is a Mapbender3 developer since several years. He worked on many
> parts of Mapbender f.e. on digitizer, routing & more.
> https://github.com/LazerTiberius
>
> Rolf Neuberger
> New in the project. Enthusiastic developer and new member of the
> Mapbender team.
> https://github.com/wg-rolf
>
> Please give your feedback.
>
> Astrid

Axel Schaefer
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 23
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.meldemax.com
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: next step: let's vote new PSC members for the Mapbender project

Arash Pour-2
Hi everyone,

+1 for Frederik
+1 for Andriy
+1 for David
+1 for Rolf

Best regards,
Arash

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Arash Rashid Pour

Where2B Konferenz 2016
15. Dezember 2016 in Bonn
www.where2b-conference.com

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Tel.: 0228 / 9090 3847

Web: www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: next step: let's vote new PSC members for the Mapbender project

Olaf Knopp (WhereGroup)

from me it's +1 for Frederik.

Greetings
Olaf

---------------------------------------

Am 07.04.17 um 17:41 schrieb Axel Schaefer:

> Hi all.
>
> I want to ask for voting another member to the PSC:
>
> Frederik Häfker: Project-manager of some bigger Mapbender3 projects here
> at the office and willing to harmonize the features from the projects
> with Mapbender. Also a very good support for organizing and managing the
> next steps in Mapbender3. MB3 will surely benefit from his experiences
> in his project work and his organizational and communication talents. He
> also likes to play funny board-games and is a good cook (if that
> counts).
>
> I work with him here on topics regarding Mapbender3 and we exchange
> regularly.
>

> Best regards
> Axel
>

> Astrid Emde writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> we did not vote for new PSC (Project Steering Committee) members for a
>> long time. Some people are not active in the project anymore.
>>
>> http://mapbender2.org/PSC
>>
>> It would be great to have actual developer & active people present in
>> Mapbender PSC.
>>
>> I would like to make a motion.
>>
>> Axel Schaefer as Chair should be in the PSC too.
>>
>> Andriy Oblivantsev
>> Andriy is very active in te Mapbender3 project. He is Mapbender3
>> developer & architect, created the digitizer, adds many innovations to
>> the project.
>> https://github.com/eSlider
>>
>> David Patzke
>> David is a Mapbender3 developer since several years. He worked on many
>> parts of Mapbender f.e. on digitizer, routing & more.
>> https://github.com/LazerTiberius
>>
>> Rolf Neuberger
>> New in the project. Enthusiastic developer and new member of the
>> Mapbender team.
>> https://github.com/wg-rolf
>>
>> Please give your feedback.
>>
>> Astrid

Re: next step: let's vote new PSC members for the Mapbender project

Thomas Baschetti-2

from me
+1 David
+1 Rolf
+1 Andriy
+1 Frederik

(sorry for the delay, had misconfigured my email-filters ;-)

Thomas

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme Hakenstraße 8D 49074 Osnabrück Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91 E-Mail: [hidden email] www.thomas-baschetti.de Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072