next meeting

12

Re: next meeting

Frank Warmerdam
Folks,

I will be arriving on the 18th in time for the evening social event, and leaving very very early on the 22nd.

Best regards,
Frank

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:30 AM, Anne Ghisla <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:06:11 +0200
Fenoy Gerald <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jeff and all,
> I will arrive in Nottingham on 17th afternoon then come back on 21
> afternoon.
>
> I will be available for the breakfast meeting at 7am.

I'll arrive on the 17th afternoon and leave on 22nd. Breakfast meeting
sounds great! Additionally, we will be able to talk more informally in
other moments of the meeting.

> Looking forward to meet you all there.
> Best regards,
>
> Gérald Fenoy

All the best,
Anne

> Le 9 sept. 2013 à 22:02, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]>
> a écrit :
>
> > Hi Bart,
> >
> > It makes a lot of sense to me, to at least try to meet for one hour
> > face-to-face.  (I note that there is another OGC/OSGeo birds of a
> > feather meetup, Friday morning 8-9am in the GeoCamp area
> > http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2013_BirdsOfAFeather#OGC.2FOSGeo_meet_up)
> >
> > It may sound crazy, but I'd be interested in meeting before that for
> > breakfast.  7am?
> >
> > Or please make a suggestion.
> >
> > I know at FOSS4G-CEE Anne, Jachym and I simply pulled a table off
> > to the side of a social event there and just chatted on Board
> > topics; it was wonderful to do that face to face.
> >
> > -jeff
> >

> > On 2013-09-09 4:54 PM, Bart van den Eijnden wrote:
> >> Hey Jeff,
> >>
> >> I can make it.
> >>
> >> Does it make sense to have another meeting slot (maybe just a
> >> breakfast together)? I assume we can't really talk internal OSGeo
> >> stuff at the OSGeo-OGC meeting.
> >>
> >> Btw I arrive Mon evening and leave Sun around noon.
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >> Bart
> >>
> >> --
> >> Bart van den Eijnden
> >> OSGIS - http://osgis.nl
> >>
> >> On Sep 9, 2013, at 9:41 PM, Jeff McKenna
> >> <[hidden email]

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla

12