next meeting OSGeo.be

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

next meeting OSGeo.be

Johan Van de Wauw
Hi all,

Last meeting we decided to have a meeting this month to make a
strategy for OSGeo.be. I think we should start this exercise in the
board before the first general assembly.
In my opinion this meeting should be face2face.
Can you indicate whether this would be possible for you in week 4/5 of january?

https://framadate.org/CXjFdYkbvoQaOaXz

Kind Regards,
Johan

Some upcoming activities:
10/1: nieuwjaarsborrel OSGeo.nl
http://osgeo.nl/events/nieuwjaarsborrel-osgeo-nl-osm/
23/1: missing maps mapathon in Ghent
http://osm.be/nl/content/missing-maps-mapathon-gent
29/1: Geo dev evening
31/1: FOSDEM

February: cartopartie
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: next meeting OSGeo.be

Maelle Vercauteren
Hello all,

Time passes, and we should make a point early in the year ...face2face meeting (cf.doodle) does not seem possible, do we plan a skype maybe at 21-21h30 to have everybody from the board (dinner finished, children in bed ...)?

Some activities are planned for January and February in addition to make contact for possible collaboration, I think it would be nice to discuss all together, just to re-mobilize the troops?

I have already one topic that I would like to discuss for the « Mapping facilities for homeless people », the people involved are not yet OSGeo.be "adherent members" so they ask if we can mention their asbl and company for the presentation of the activity ? What do you think ? Is it consistent with what you normally do in OSGeo and it would be OK for you?

Thanks in advance for your answer asap,

See you soon,
Maë//e

2016-01-07 13:30 GMT+01:00 Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]>:
Hi all,

Last meeting we decided to have a meeting this month to make a
strategy for OSGeo.be. I think we should start this exercise in the
board before the first general assembly.
In my opinion this meeting should be face2face.
Can you indicate whether this would be possible for you in week 4/5 of january?

https://framadate.org/CXjFdYkbvoQaOaXz

Kind Regards,
Johan

Some upcoming activities:
10/1: nieuwjaarsborrel OSGeo.nl
http://osgeo.nl/events/nieuwjaarsborrel-osgeo-nl-osm/
23/1: missing maps mapathon in Ghent
http://osm.be/nl/content/missing-maps-mapathon-gent
29/1: Geo dev evening
31/1: FOSDEM

February: cartopartie



--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: next meeting OSGeo.be

KRUWIALIS Gael-2
In reply to this post by Johan Van de Wauw
There are a lot of initiative that calls for OSGeo support.
Currently I don’t think we are organized enough to do it properly.
I think it is really necessary to meet us (face2face) to identify guidelines, evaluate the means (including financial), etc.
May be, we can meet us at Fosdem, to discuss and produce the agenda from the first "osgeo.be" General Assembly.
Who ‘ll be available ?


Gael KRUWIALIS

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Belgium [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Johan Van de Wauw
Envoyé : jeudi 7 janvier 2016 13:31
À : [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Objet : [Belgium] next meeting OSGeo.be

Hi all,

Last meeting we decided to have a meeting this month to make a strategy for OSGeo.be. I think we should start this exercise in the board before the first general assembly.
In my opinion this meeting should be face2face.
Can you indicate whether this would be possible for you in week 4/5 of january?

https://framadate.org/CXjFdYkbvoQaOaXz

Kind Regards,
Johan

Some upcoming activities:
10/1: nieuwjaarsborrel OSGeo.nl
http://osgeo.nl/events/nieuwjaarsborrel-osgeo-nl-osm/
23/1: missing maps mapathon in Ghent
http://osm.be/nl/content/missing-maps-mapathon-gent
29/1: Geo dev evening
31/1: FOSDEM

February: cartopartie
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: next meeting OSGeo.be

dirkf
Gael,

Meet face2face at fosdem is a good idea.
What is a good time/date/exact location moment so we organise us to be
there.

Dirk

On 21-01-16 10:33, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:

> There are a lot of initiative that calls for OSGeo support.
> Currently I don’t think we are organized enough to do it properly.
> I think it is really necessary to meet us (face2face) to identify guidelines, evaluate the means (including financial), etc.
> May be, we can meet us at Fosdem, to discuss and produce the agenda from the first "osgeo.be" General Assembly.
> Who ‘ll be available ?
>
>
> Gael KRUWIALIS
>
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Belgium [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Johan Van de Wauw
> Envoyé : jeudi 7 janvier 2016 13:31
> À : [hidden email]; [hidden email]
> Objet : [Belgium] next meeting OSGeo.be
>
> Hi all,
>
> Last meeting we decided to have a meeting this month to make a strategy for OSGeo.be. I think we should start this exercise in the board before the first general assembly.
> In my opinion this meeting should be face2face.
> Can you indicate whether this would be possible for you in week 4/5 of january?
>
> https://framadate.org/CXjFdYkbvoQaOaXz
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan
>
> Some upcoming activities:
> 10/1: nieuwjaarsborrel OSGeo.nl
> http://osgeo.nl/events/nieuwjaarsborrel-osgeo-nl-osm/
> 23/1: missing maps mapathon in Ghent
> http://osm.be/nl/content/missing-maps-mapathon-gent
> 29/1: Geo dev evening
> 31/1: FOSDEM
>
> February: cartopartie
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: next meeting OSGeo.be

Johan Van de Wauw
In reply to this post by KRUWIALIS Gael-2
On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:33 AM, KRUWIALIS Gael
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> There are a lot of initiative that calls for OSGeo support.
> Currently I don’t think we are organized enough to do it properly.
I agree.
> I think it is really necessary to meet us (face2face) to identify guidelines, evaluate the means (including financial), etc.
> May be, we can meet us at Fosdem, to discuss and produce the agenda from the first "osgeo.be" General Assembly.
> Who ‘ll be available ?
For me meeting on FOSDEM on sunday is not an option. I want to make
sure everything runs smoothly.

I think we need at least a meeting to prepare for the General assembly
(get a clear agenda, clear questions to discuss), so we can make sure
the General assembly itself is effective.

Kind Regards,
Johan
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: next meeting OSGeo.be

Oliver May
I'm not available during fosdem.

As for the general assembly, maybe we could start working on a draft agenda on a wiki page/google docs/... ?

2016-01-21 12:40 GMT+01:00 Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]>:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:33 AM, KRUWIALIS Gael
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> There are a lot of initiative that calls for OSGeo support.
> Currently I don’t think we are organized enough to do it properly.
I agree.
> I think it is really necessary to meet us (face2face) to identify guidelines, evaluate the means (including financial), etc.
> May be, we can meet us at Fosdem, to discuss and produce the agenda from the first "osgeo.be" General Assembly.
> Who ‘ll be available ?
For me meeting on FOSDEM on sunday is not an option. I want to make
sure everything runs smoothly.

I think we need at least a meeting to prepare for the General assembly
(get a clear agenda, clear questions to discuss), so we can make sure
the General assembly itself is effective.

Kind Regards,
Johan



--
Oliver May

DFC Software Engineering 

Brugsesteenweg 587 
9030 Gent 
T: +32 (0)484 97 77 70
F: +32 (0)9 236 54 12

W: http://www.dfc.be

Skype: skype://dfc.olivermay

Twitter: olivermay_be



_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: next meeting OSGeo.be

Johan Van de Wauw
Maybe we should already fix the skype meeting for 26/1 at 18h?
Up to know it is the date which most of us are available.
I'll try calling to those who have not responded to see if they can
attend or if they have any points to raise.

Anyone else joining the missing maps party in Ghent?

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Oliver May <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm not available during fosdem.
>
> As for the general assembly, maybe we could start working on a draft agenda
> on a wiki page/google docs/... ?
>
> 2016-01-21 12:40 GMT+01:00 Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:33 AM, KRUWIALIS Gael
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > There are a lot of initiative that calls for OSGeo support.
>> > Currently I don’t think we are organized enough to do it properly.
>> I agree.
>> > I think it is really necessary to meet us (face2face) to identify
>> > guidelines, evaluate the means (including financial), etc.
>> > May be, we can meet us at Fosdem, to discuss and produce the agenda from
>> > the first "osgeo.be" General Assembly.
>> > Who ‘ll be available ?
>> For me meeting on FOSDEM on sunday is not an option. I want to make
>> sure everything runs smoothly.
>>
>> I think we need at least a meeting to prepare for the General assembly
>> (get a clear agenda, clear questions to discuss), so we can make sure
>> the General assembly itself is effective.
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Johan
>
>
>
>
> --
> Oliver May
>
> DFC Software Engineering
>
> Brugsesteenweg 587
> 9030 Gent
> T: +32 (0)484 97 77 70
> F: +32 (0)9 236 54 12
>
> W: http://www.dfc.be
>
> Skype: skype://dfc.olivermay
>
> Twitter: olivermay_be
>
>
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: next meeting OSGeo.be

KRUWIALIS Gael-2
Ok ,
Johan I'll be available for the skype meeting, unfortunately not for the map party :-(

@+
Gael


-----Message d'origine-----
De : Johan Van de Wauw [mailto:[hidden email]]
Envoyé : vendredi 22 janvier 2016 09:24
À : Oliver May
Cc : KRUWIALIS Gael; [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Belgium] next meeting OSGeo.be

Maybe we should already fix the skype meeting for 26/1 at 18h?
Up to know it is the date which most of us are available.
I'll try calling to those who have not responded to see if they can attend or if they have any points to raise.

Anyone else joining the missing maps party in Ghent?

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Oliver May <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm not available during fosdem.
>
> As for the general assembly, maybe we could start working on a draft
> agenda on a wiki page/google docs/... ?
>
> 2016-01-21 12:40 GMT+01:00 Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:33 AM, KRUWIALIS Gael
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > There are a lot of initiative that calls for OSGeo support.
>> > Currently I don’t think we are organized enough to do it properly.
>> I agree.
>> > I think it is really necessary to meet us (face2face) to identify
>> > guidelines, evaluate the means (including financial), etc.
>> > May be, we can meet us at Fosdem, to discuss and produce the agenda
>> > from the first "osgeo.be" General Assembly.
>> > Who ‘ll be available ?
>> For me meeting on FOSDEM on sunday is not an option. I want to make
>> sure everything runs smoothly.
>>
>> I think we need at least a meeting to prepare for the General
>> assembly (get a clear agenda, clear questions to discuss), so we can
>> make sure the General assembly itself is effective.
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Johan
>
>
>
>
> --
> Oliver May
>
> DFC Software Engineering
>
> Brugsesteenweg 587
> 9030 Gent
> T: +32 (0)484 97 77 70
> F: +32 (0)9 236 54 12
>
> W: http://www.dfc.be
>
> Skype: skype://dfc.olivermay
>
> Twitter: olivermay_be
>
>
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: next meeting OSGeo.be

dirkf
I can not attend the skype meeting at 18:00.

Dirk.

On 22-01-16 10:25, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:

> Ok ,
> Johan I'll be available for the skype meeting, unfortunately not for the map party :-(
>
> @+
> Gael
>
>
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Johan Van de Wauw [mailto:[hidden email]]
> Envoyé : vendredi 22 janvier 2016 09:24
> À : Oliver May
> Cc : KRUWIALIS Gael; [hidden email]; [hidden email]
> Objet : Re: [Belgium] next meeting OSGeo.be
>
> Maybe we should already fix the skype meeting for 26/1 at 18h?
> Up to know it is the date which most of us are available.
> I'll try calling to those who have not responded to see if they can attend or if they have any points to raise.
>
> Anyone else joining the missing maps party in Ghent?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan
>
> On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Oliver May <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'm not available during fosdem.
>>
>> As for the general assembly, maybe we could start working on a draft
>> agenda on a wiki page/google docs/... ?
>>
>> 2016-01-21 12:40 GMT+01:00 Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:33 AM, KRUWIALIS Gael
>>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>> There are a lot of initiative that calls for OSGeo support.
>>>> Currently I don’t think we are organized enough to do it properly.
>>> I agree.
>>>> I think it is really necessary to meet us (face2face) to identify
>>>> guidelines, evaluate the means (including financial), etc.
>>>> May be, we can meet us at Fosdem, to discuss and produce the agenda
>>>> from the first "osgeo.be" General Assembly.
>>>> Who ‘ll be available ?
>>> For me meeting on FOSDEM on sunday is not an option. I want to make
>>> sure everything runs smoothly.
>>>
>>> I think we need at least a meeting to prepare for the General
>>> assembly (get a clear agenda, clear questions to discuss), so we can
>>> make sure the General assembly itself is effective.
>>>
>>> Kind Regards,
>>> Johan
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Oliver May
>>
>> DFC Software Engineering
>>
>> Brugsesteenweg 587
>> 9030 Gent
>> T: +32 (0)484 97 77 70
>> F: +32 (0)9 236 54 12
>>
>> W: http://www.dfc.be
>>
>> Skype: skype://dfc.olivermay
>>
>> Twitter: olivermay_be
>>
>>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: next meeting OSGeo.be

Maelle Vercauteren
In reply to this post by Johan Van de Wauw

Hi all, 

I created a preliminary agenda:

Goals for OSGeo.be 2016

I. Strategy ?

  • Wich topics to share with Belgian users, students, researchers, entrepreneurs,citizens,governments

  • Active participation by membership & charter members ?

  • Website ?

  • Logo ?

  • Communication (tweet, facebook, ML, meetup) ?

  • Budget ?

II. Activities to attend ?

  • Our next osgeo activities

    • Geo dev evening

    • Mapping facilities for homeless people

    • FOSS4G-be 2016 ?

  • Other events

    • Feedback of the missing maps in Ghent 

    • FOOSS4G-fr, FOSS4G Bonn

III. Miscellaneous ?


See you tomorrow!

Cheers, Maë//e

N.B. For the Next Agenda when Dirk is present we can focus on

  • OSGeo Europe

  • Communication with sponsors for sponsorship FOSS4G 2016.


2016-01-22 9:24 GMT+01:00 Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]>:
Maybe we should already fix the skype meeting for 26/1 at 18h?
Up to know it is the date which most of us are available.
I'll try calling to those who have not responded to see if they can
attend or if they have any points to raise.

Anyone else joining the missing maps party in Ghent?

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Oliver May <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm not available during fosdem.
>
> As for the general assembly, maybe we could start working on a draft agenda
> on a wiki page/google docs/... ?
>
> 2016-01-21 12:40 GMT+01:00 Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:33 AM, KRUWIALIS Gael
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > There are a lot of initiative that calls for OSGeo support.
>> > Currently I don’t think we are organized enough to do it properly.
>> I agree.
>> > I think it is really necessary to meet us (face2face) to identify
>> > guidelines, evaluate the means (including financial), etc.
>> > May be, we can meet us at Fosdem, to discuss and produce the agenda from
>> > the first "osgeo.be" General Assembly.
>> > Who ‘ll be available ?
>> For me meeting on FOSDEM on sunday is not an option. I want to make
>> sure everything runs smoothly.
>>
>> I think we need at least a meeting to prepare for the General assembly
>> (get a clear agenda, clear questions to discuss), so we can make sure
>> the General assembly itself is effective.
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Johan
>
>
>
>
> --
> Oliver May
>
> DFC Software Engineering
>
> Brugsesteenweg 587
> 9030 Gent
> T: <a href="tel:%2B32%20%280%29484%2097%2077%2070" value="+32484977770">+32 (0)484 97 77 70
> F: <a href="tel:%2B32%20%280%299%20236%2054%2012" value="+3292365412">+32 (0)9 236 54 12
>
> W: http://www.dfc.be
>
> Skype: skype://dfc.olivermay
>
> Twitter: olivermay_be
>
>



--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: next meeting OSGeo.be

Johan Van de Wauw
Thanks Maelle,

I've added it to the wiki:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20160126#Meeting_Agenda
and added some own points.

I've added a "planning" point. For the "Strategy" part I think our
goal for this meeting should be a plan on how to proceed. I think we
can do some brainstorming already, but as a result of this meeting I
think we should have a clear path on how we will create a strategy
which we can present (and discuss) at the general assembly.

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:55 AM, Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I created a preliminary agenda:
>
> Goals for OSGeo.be 2016
>
> I. Strategy ?
>
> Wich topics to share with Belgian users, students, researchers,
> entrepreneurs,citizens,governments
>
> Active participation by membership & charter members ?
>
> Website ?
>
> Logo ?
>
> Communication (tweet, facebook, ML, meetup) ?
>
> Budget ?
>
> II. Activities to attend ?
>
> Our next osgeo activities
>
> Geo dev evening
>
> Mapping facilities for homeless people
>
> FOSS4G-be 2016 ?
>
> Other events
>
> Feedback of the missing maps in Ghent
>
> FOOSS4G-fr, FOSS4G Bonn
>
> III. Miscellaneous ?
>
>
> See you tomorrow!
>
> Cheers, Maë//e
>
> N.B. For the Next Agenda when Dirk is present we can focus on
>
> OSGeo Europe
>
> Communication with sponsors for sponsorship FOSS4G 2016.
>
>
> 2016-01-22 9:24 GMT+01:00 Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Maybe we should already fix the skype meeting for 26/1 at 18h?
>> Up to know it is the date which most of us are available.
>> I'll try calling to those who have not responded to see if they can
>> attend or if they have any points to raise.
>>
>> Anyone else joining the missing maps party in Ghent?
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Johan
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Oliver May <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > I'm not available during fosdem.
>> >
>> > As for the general assembly, maybe we could start working on a draft
>> > agenda
>> > on a wiki page/google docs/... ?
>> >
>> > 2016-01-21 12:40 GMT+01:00 Johan Van de Wauw
>> > <[hidden email]>:
>> >>
>> >> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:33 AM, KRUWIALIS Gael
>> >> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >> > There are a lot of initiative that calls for OSGeo support.
>> >> > Currently I don’t think we are organized enough to do it properly.
>> >> I agree.
>> >> > I think it is really necessary to meet us (face2face) to identify
>> >> > guidelines, evaluate the means (including financial), etc.
>> >> > May be, we can meet us at Fosdem, to discuss and produce the agenda
>> >> > from
>> >> > the first "osgeo.be" General Assembly.
>> >> > Who ‘ll be available ?
>> >> For me meeting on FOSDEM on sunday is not an option. I want to make
>> >> sure everything runs smoothly.
>> >>
>> >> I think we need at least a meeting to prepare for the General assembly
>> >> (get a clear agenda, clear questions to discuss), so we can make sure
>> >> the General assembly itself is effective.
>> >>
>> >> Kind Regards,
>> >> Johan
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > Oliver May
>> >
>> > DFC Software Engineering
>> >
>> > Brugsesteenweg 587
>> > 9030 Gent
>> > T: +32 (0)484 97 77 70
>> > F: +32 (0)9 236 54 12
>> >
>> > W: http://www.dfc.be
>> >
>> > Skype: skype://dfc.olivermay
>> >
>> > Twitter: olivermay_be
>> >
>> >
>
>
>
>
> --
> Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
> Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
> Université Libre de Bruxelles -
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
> Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
> B-1050 Bruxelles
> Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: next meeting OSGeo.be

Tommy Oozeer
Maëlle, Johan,

Thank you for your the agenda.
De we start the meeting at 17h00 ?

Regards.

Tommy

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Johan Van de Wauw [mailto:[hidden email]]
Envoyé : mardi 26 janvier 2016 11:09
À : Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]>
Cc : Oliver May <[hidden email]>; KRUWIALIS Gael <[hidden email]>; [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Belgium] next meeting OSGeo.be

Thanks Maelle,

I've added it to the wiki:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20160126#Meeting_Agenda
and added some own points.

I've added a "planning" point. For the "Strategy" part I think our goal for this meeting should be a plan on how to proceed. I think we can do some brainstorming already, but as a result of this meeting I think we should have a clear path on how we will create a strategy which we can present (and discuss) at the general assembly.

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:55 AM, Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I created a preliminary agenda:
>
> Goals for OSGeo.be 2016
>
> I. Strategy ?
>
> Wich topics to share with Belgian users, students, researchers,
> entrepreneurs,citizens,governments
>
> Active participation by membership & charter members ?
>
> Website ?
>
> Logo ?
>
> Communication (tweet, facebook, ML, meetup) ?
>
> Budget ?
>
> II. Activities to attend ?
>
> Our next osgeo activities
>
> Geo dev evening
>
> Mapping facilities for homeless people
>
> FOSS4G-be 2016 ?
>
> Other events
>
> Feedback of the missing maps in Ghent
>
> FOOSS4G-fr, FOSS4G Bonn
>
> III. Miscellaneous ?
>
>
> See you tomorrow!
>
> Cheers, Maë//e
>
> N.B. For the Next Agenda when Dirk is present we can focus on
>
> OSGeo Europe
>
> Communication with sponsors for sponsorship FOSS4G 2016.
>
>
> 2016-01-22 9:24 GMT+01:00 Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Maybe we should already fix the skype meeting for 26/1 at 18h?
>> Up to know it is the date which most of us are available.
>> I'll try calling to those who have not responded to see if they can
>> attend or if they have any points to raise.
>>
>> Anyone else joining the missing maps party in Ghent?
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Johan
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Oliver May <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > I'm not available during fosdem.
>> >
>> > As for the general assembly, maybe we could start working on a
>> > draft agenda on a wiki page/google docs/... ?
>> >
>> > 2016-01-21 12:40 GMT+01:00 Johan Van de Wauw
>> > <[hidden email]>:
>> >>
>> >> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:33 AM, KRUWIALIS Gael
>> >> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >> > There are a lot of initiative that calls for OSGeo support.
>> >> > Currently I don’t think we are organized enough to do it properly.
>> >> I agree.
>> >> > I think it is really necessary to meet us (face2face) to
>> >> > identify guidelines, evaluate the means (including financial), etc.
>> >> > May be, we can meet us at Fosdem, to discuss and produce the
>> >> > agenda from the first "osgeo.be" General Assembly.
>> >> > Who ‘ll be available ?
>> >> For me meeting on FOSDEM on sunday is not an option. I want to
>> >> make sure everything runs smoothly.
>> >>
>> >> I think we need at least a meeting to prepare for the General
>> >> assembly (get a clear agenda, clear questions to discuss), so we
>> >> can make sure the General assembly itself is effective.
>> >>
>> >> Kind Regards,
>> >> Johan
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > Oliver May
>> >
>> > DFC Software Engineering
>> >
>> > Brugsesteenweg 587
>> > 9030 Gent
>> > T: +32 (0)484 97 77 70
>> > F: +32 (0)9 236 54 12
>> >
>> > W: http://www.dfc.be
>> >
>> > Skype: skype://dfc.olivermay
>> >
>> > Twitter: olivermay_be
>> >
>> >
>
>
>
>
> --
> Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
> Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
> Université Libre de Bruxelles -
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
> Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
> B-1050 Bruxelles
> Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium