next meeting: Friday, July 3, at 14:00

Moritz Lennert
Hi everyone,

Maelle just made me realise that I had forgotten to mention the date and
time of the next meeting in the minutes of the last. This is now done,
but to make it more explicit for all people on this list: the next
meeting for OSGEO-BE (hopefully officially recognised as such by then)
will be via Skype on

Friday, July 3, at 14:00.

Moritz

Re: next meeting: Friday, July 3, at 14:00

dirkf
I have a external meeting at 15:00. I've booked a meeting room, so I can
be on skype until 14:55.

cu tomorrow.
Dirk

On 18-06-15 16:44, Moritz Lennert wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Maelle just made me realise that I had forgotten to mention the date and
> time of the next meeting in the minutes of the last. This is now done,
> but to make it more explicit for all people on this list: the next
> meeting for OSGEO-BE (hopefully officially recognised as such by then)
> will be via Skype on
>
> Friday, July 3, at 14:00.
>
> Moritz

Yours sincerely,