newbie question: would like to download and install trunk version

newbie question: would like to download and install trunk version

insyzygy
Hi,

I would like to download and install PROJ.4 from the trunk (I need the
version ov omerc that supports gamma).

Supposedly, this can be done anonymously and even though I have an osgeo
login, I am getting authorization failed.

I am using command:

svn import ./path/to/project http://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/proj/trunk/proj/

but I am getting authorization issue.

Apologies, I've never used svn before and I only would like to run the trunk
version, I am not planning on developing.

Regards,

Garret

Re: newbie question: would like to download and install trunk version

rgreenwood
On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 7:14 AM, Garret Duffy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to download and install PROJ.4 from the trunk (I need the
> version ov omerc that supports gamma).
>
> Supposedly, this can be done anonymously and even though I have an osgeo
> login, I am getting authorization failed.
>
> I am using command:
>
> svn import ./path/to/project http://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/proj/trunk/proj/
>
> but I am getting authorization issue.
>
> Apologies, I've never used svn before and I only would like to run the trunk
> version, I am not planning on developing.
>
> Regards,
>
> Garret

Try:
svn checkout http://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/proj/trunk/proj/ proj

which will put it in ./proj

--
Richard Greenwood
[hidden email]

Re: newbie question: would like to download and install trunk version

Jean-Claude Repetto
Le 27/10/2011 15:14, Garret Duffy a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I would like to download and install PROJ.4 from the trunk (I need the
> version ov omerc that supports gamma).
>
> Supposedly, this can be done anonymously and even though I have an osgeo
> login, I am getting authorization failed.
>
> I am using command:
>
> svn import ./path/to/project http://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/proj/trunk/proj/
>
> but I am getting authorization issue.

Hi,
Try :
svn export http://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/proj/trunk/proj/ ./path/to/project

Jean-Claude

Re: newbie question: would like to download and installtrunk version

insyzygy
Thanks for the swift reply everyone!