newbe, please help

Mal

newbe, please help

Mal
Win7/64 installed Mapguide (MapGuideOpenSource-2.5.2.7949-Final-x64)
I selected all the defaults. Only difference is for web server config I used IIS.

when I enter "http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php"
as per the doc http://mapguide.osgeo.org/sites/mapguide.osgeo.org/files/GettingStarted.pdf

I get a blank page.

Is there a document that will help me trace where the issue could possible be?
Or is there a quick fix

please, please help.

Re: newbe, please help

Rémy Gourrat
I you used iis you must use the 80 listener port (default listener port of iis) or nothing on and not the 8008 (apache) in you url

Remy

Rémy Gourrat

Le 5 juil. 2014 à 04:01, "Mal [via OSGeo.org]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Win7/64 installed Mapguide (MapGuideOpenSource-2.5.2.7949-Final-x64)
I selected all the defaults. Only difference is for web server config I used IIS.

when I enter "http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php"
as per the doc http://mapguide.osgeo.org/sites/mapguide.osgeo.org/files/GettingStarted.pdf

I get a blank page.

Is there a document that will help me trace where the issue could possible be?
Or is there a quick fix

please, please help.

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/newbe-please-help-tp5149692.html
To start a new topic under MapGuide Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MapGuide Users, click here.
NAML

believed to be clean.
AG-Carto - Bayonne
Mal

Re: newbe, please help

Mal
Thanks Remy. Your are a life saver.
cheers
Malcolm

Re: newbe, please help

Rémy Gourrat
just a man who had the same problem at the beginning...

;-)

Rémy
AG-Carto - Bayonne