new search widget - Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server

new search widget - Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server

Csaba Janossy

Hi there,

I’ve tried to change the search widget of fusion mapguide following this instruction: http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/HowToCreateWidget.

I have created a new search widget master type, name is searchtwo.

I have created this files for the new widget:

fusion/widgets/searchtwo

                viewer.css (not changed)

errorpage.templ (not changed)

                search.php

                searchprompt.php

                search.templ

                searchprompt.templ

fusion/widgets/widgetinfo

                searchtwo.xml

fusion/widgets/

                searchtwo.js

Only one step is missing, to add the widget definition to the ApplicationDefinition.xml.

I use the slate template, so I have to define it in fusion\templates\mapguide\slate\ApplicationDefinition.xml?

Do anyone know - How? Because the tutorial not discuss it, without it, the master type is not working.

Thanks,

Csaba

Re: new search widget - Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server

zspitzer
Hi Csaba,

You need to edit the ApplicationDefinition.xml via Maesto or studio,
inside the repository (i.e. Library:// etc ) (along side the maps, layers etc)

the one in the file system is a sample

Regards

Zac

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:45 AM, Csaba Janossy <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Zac Spitzer
Solution Architect / Director
Ennoble Consultancy Australia
+61 405 847 168