new members for F4G conference committee ?

new members for F4G conference committee ?

Till Adams-3
Dear Mark and Msilikale,

after a great finishing weekend on Sansibar I am now back in office in
Bonn and as already said in Dar, I'd like to work on kicking out the
call for 2020 soon.

But, like we do every year after a successful global conference, we as
conference comittee invite the past chair(s) to join us as new voting
members in our committee and share their experiences with upcoming LOC's.

So, before I do an official call for vote in the committee, I'd like to
ask you two, whether you want to become members of the OSGeo conference
committee.

The duties you have are manageable, most work is in the period between
September and December, when we call the next conference and there are
LoI's and proposal to review and Q&A and voting times.

Happy to hear from you soon!

Till

Re: new members for F4G conference committee : Dar Chairs

Till Adams-3
Hi Msilikale and Mark,

happy that you both are willing to join AND that you replied so fast ;-)

I will now ask the CC members, but this is more formally. Could you to
(if not happened yet) please join the conference_dev OSGeo list?

Regards, Till

Am 05.09.2018 um 15:49 schrieb Msilikale Msilanga:

> Dear Till,
>
> I will join, thanks.
>
> Best,
>
> Msilikale
>
>> On 5 Sep 2018, at 2:48 PM, Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Mark and Msilikale,
>>
>> after a great finishing weekend on Sansibar I am now back in office in
>> Bonn and as already said in Dar, I'd like to work on kicking out the
>> call for 2020 soon.
>>
>> But, like we do every year after a successful global conference, we as
>> conference comittee invite the past chair(s) to join us as new voting
>> members in our committee and share their experiences with upcoming LOC's.
>>
>> So, before I do an official call for vote in the committee, I'd like to
>> ask you two, whether you want to become members of the OSGeo conference
>> committee.
>>
>> The duties you have are manageable, most work is in the period between
>> September and December, when we call the next conference and there are
>> LoI's and proposal to review and Q&A and voting times.
>>
>> Happy to hear from you soon!
>>
>> Till

Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

Till Adams-3
Dear CC!

FOSS4G 2018 just endet but it's time to go forward. We have the CfL for
2020 to do, but first I'd like you to vote for getting the chairs from
Dar (both agreed and wanting to join) into our committee.

Could you please vote on Mark and Msilikale to join the committee until
10. of September?

A simple answer to our mailing list like:

Msilikale Msilanga +1
Mark Iliffle +1

is fine (of course you may change the "+1" to whatever your opinion is).

Regards, Till

Re: Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

Till Adams-3
Msilikale Msilanga +1
Mark Iliffle +

Till

Am 06.09.2018 um 08:52 schrieb Till Adams:

> Dear CC!
>
> FOSS4G 2018 just endet but it's time to go forward. We have the CfL for
> 2020 to do, but first I'd like you to vote for getting the chairs from
> Dar (both agreed and wanting to join) into our committee.
>
> Could you please vote on Mark and Msilikale to join the committee until
> 10. of September?
>
> A simple answer to our mailing list like:
>
> Msilikale Msilanga +1
> Mark Iliffle +1
>
> is fine (of course you may change the "+1" to whatever your opinion is).
>
> Regards, Till

Re: Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

guidos
+1 Mark
+1 Msilikale

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018, 8:53 AM Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:
Msilikale Msilanga +1
Mark Iliffle +

Till

Am 06.09.2018 um 08:52 schrieb Till Adams:
> Dear CC!
>
> FOSS4G 2018 just endet but it's time to go forward. We have the CfL for
> 2020 to do, but first I'd like you to vote for getting the chairs from
> Dar (both agreed and wanting to join) into our committee.
>
> Could you please vote on Mark and Msilikale to join the committee until
> 10. of September?
>
> A simple answer to our mailing list like:
>
> Msilikale Msilanga +1
> Mark Iliffle +1
>
> is fine (of course you may change the "+1" to whatever your opinion is).
>
> Regards, Till

Re: Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

Vasile Crăciunescu
Msilikale Msilanga +1
Mark Iliffle +1

Best,
Vasile

Sent from my mobile device

> On 6 Sep 2018, at 09:52, Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear CC!
>
> FOSS4G 2018 just endet but it's time to go forward. We have the CfL for
> 2020 to do, but first I'd like you to vote for getting the chairs from
> Dar (both agreed and wanting to join) into our committee.
>
> Could you please vote on Mark and Msilikale to join the committee until
> 10. of September?
>
> A simple answer to our mailing list like:
>
> Msilikale Msilanga +1
> Mark Iliffle +1
>
> is fine (of course you may change the "+1" to whatever your opinion is).
>
> Regards, Till

Re: new members for F4G conference committee ?

stevenfeldman
+1 Mark
+1 Msilikale

Karibu
______
Steven

On 5 Sep 2018, at 12:48, Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Sanghee Shin

Welcome onboard, Mark and Msilikale!

+1 Mark

+1 Msilikale

Cheers,

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: [hidden email]
보낸 날짜: 2018 9 6일 목요일 오후 5:23
받는 사람: [hidden email]
참조: [hidden email]
제목: Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

+1 Mark

+1 Msilikale

Karibu

______
Steven

On 6 Sep 2018, at 07:53, Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear CC!

FOSS4G 2018 just endet but it's time to go forward. We have the CfL for
2020 to do, but first I'd like you to vote for getting the chairs from
Dar (both agreed and wanting to join) into our committee.

Could you please vote on Mark and Msilikale to join the committee until
10. of September?

A simple answer to our mailing list like:

Msilikale Msilanga +1
Mark Iliffle +1

is fine (of course you may change the "+1" to whatever your opinion is).

Regards, Till

Re: Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

Cameron Shorter
Technically I've taken myself off as a voting member, but I would be +1
for both if I were voting. Cameron

On 6/09/2018 4:52 PM, Till Adams wrote:

> Dear CC!
>
> FOSS4G 2018 just endet but it's time to go forward. We have the CfL for
> 2020 to do, but first I'd like you to vote for getting the chairs from
> Dar (both agreed and wanting to join) into our committee.
>
> Could you please vote on Mark and Msilikale to join the committee until
> 10. of September?
>
> A simple answer to our mailing list like:
>
> Msilikale Msilanga +1
> Mark Iliffle +1
>
> is fine (of course you may change the "+1" to whatever your opinion is).
>
> Regards, Till

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

R: Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

Maria Antonia Brovelli
+1 Mark
+1 Msilikale
Benvenuti
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Re: new members for F4G conference committee ?

Eli Adam
I think that Till was waiting to have confirmation from Mark and
Msilikale before making a formal motion with a subject like, "MOTION:
add Mark  and Msilikale to conference committee"

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 1:22 AM, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1 Mark
> +1 Msilikale

I like your enthusiasm and look forward to the formal motion where I
too will excitedly vote to confirm Mark and Msilikale.

Eli

> Karibu
> ______
> Steven
>

> On 5 Sep 2018, at 12:48, Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Mark and Msilikale,
>
> after a great finishing weekend on Sansibar I am now back in office in
> Bonn and as already said in Dar, I'd like to work on kicking out the
> call for 2020 soon.
>
> But, like we do every year after a successful global conference, we as
> conference comittee invite the past chair(s) to join us as new voting
> members in our committee and share their experiences with upcoming LOC's.
>
> So, before I do an official call for vote in the committee, I'd like to
> ask you two, whether you want to become members of the OSGeo conference
> committee.
>
> The duties you have are manageable, most work is in the period between
> September and December, when we call the next conference and there are
> LoI's and proposal to review and Q&A and voting times.
>
> Happy to hear from you soon!
>
> Till

Re: Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

Eli Adam
Hi Till,

Thanks for the formal motion.  (I see that you were already on top of
the formal motion and my previous email to Steven was a little out of
line; sorry about the noise).

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 11:52 PM, Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear CC!
>
> FOSS4G 2018 just endet but it's time to go forward. We have the CfL for
> 2020 to do, but first I'd like you to vote for getting the chairs from
> Dar (both agreed and wanting to join) into our committee.
>
> Could you please vote on Mark and Msilikale to join the committee until
> 10. of September?

+1 Mark
+1 Msilikale

I had the pleasure of working a little bit with Mark and Msilikale on
the Travel Grant Program and enthusiastically support their joining
the conference committee!

Eli

> A simple answer to our mailing list like:
>
> Msilikale Msilanga +1
> Mark Iliffle +1
>
> is fine (of course you may change the "+1" to whatever your opinion is).
>
> Regards, Till

Re: Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

michael terner-2
Sorry for delay, was offline in Tanzanian bush until now. Enthusiastically:

+1 Mark
+1 Msilikale

MT

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018, 6:48 PM Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Till,

Thanks for the formal motion.  (I see that you were already on top of
the formal motion and my previous email to Steven was a little out of
line; sorry about the noise).

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 11:52 PM, Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear CC!
>
> FOSS4G 2018 just endet but it's time to go forward. We have the CfL for
> 2020 to do, but first I'd like you to vote for getting the chairs from
> Dar (both agreed and wanting to join) into our committee.
>
> Could you please vote on Mark and Msilikale to join the committee until
> 10. of September?

+1 Mark
+1 Msilikale

I had the pleasure of working a little bit with Mark and Msilikale on
the Travel Grant Program and enthusiastically support their joining
the conference committee!

Eli

> A simple answer to our mailing list like:
>
> Msilikale Msilanga +1
> Mark Iliffle +1
>
> is fine (of course you may change the "+1" to whatever your opinion is).
>
> Regards, Till

Re: Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

Claude Philipona
Hello,

+1 Mark
+1 Msilikale

Congratulations for the organization.

Regards,

Claude
On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 8:52 AM Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear CC!
>
> FOSS4G 2018 just endet but it's time to go forward. We have the CfL for
> 2020 to do, but first I'd like you to vote for getting the chairs from
> Dar (both agreed and wanting to join) into our committee.
>
> Could you please vote on Mark and Msilikale to join the committee until
> 10. of September?
>
> A simple answer to our mailing list like:
>
> Msilikale Msilanga +1
> Mark Iliffle +1
>
> is fine (of course you may change the "+1" to whatever your opinion is).
>
> Regards, Till

Camptocamp
Innovative Solutions by Open Source Experts

Claude Philipona
Founder and Managing Partner

+41 21 619 10 10 (central)
+41 78 648 32 84 (mobile)
+41 21 619 10 11 (direct CH)
+33 4 79 44 44 96 (direct FR)

Camptocamp SA
Quartier de l'Innovation, PSE-A
1015 Lausanne
Switzerland

http://www.camptocamp.com

Re: Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

Paul Ramsey
 Msilikale Msilanga +1
 Mark Iliffle +1

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 8:52 AM Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear CC!
>
> FOSS4G 2018 just endet but it's time to go forward. We have the CfL for
> 2020 to do, but first I'd like you to vote for getting the chairs from
> Dar (both agreed and wanting to join) into our committee.
>
> Could you please vote on Mark and Msilikale to join the committee until
> 10. of September?

Re: Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

Venkatesh Raghavan-2
Msilikale Msilanga +1
Mark Iliffe +1

On 9/11/2018 4:44 AM, David William Bitner wrote:

> Msilikale Msilanga +1
> Mark Iliffe +1
>
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 2:44 PM Peter Batty <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Msilikale Msilanga +1
>> Mark Iliffe +1
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 7:52 AM Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear CC!
>>>
>>> FOSS4G 2018 just endet but it's time to go forward. We have the CfL for
>>> 2020 to do, but first I'd like you to vote for getting the chairs from
>>> Dar (both agreed and wanting to join) into our committee.
>>>
>>> Could you please vote on Mark and Msilikale to join the committee until
>>> 10. of September?
>>>
>>> A simple answer to our mailing list like:
>>>
>>> Msilikale Msilanga +1
>>> Mark Iliffle +1
>>>
>>> is fine (of course you may change the "+1" to whatever your opinion is).
>>>
>>> Regards, Till

Re: Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

Andy Anderson-3
 Msilikale +1
 Mark +1