new OSGeo logo - please replace the OSGeo logo to the new logo

new OSGeo logo - please replace the OSGeo logo to the new logo

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello OSGeo-projects,

you may know that OSGeo moved to a new branding. See
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/branding/styleguide-osgeo.pdf

We would like to ask you to replace the OSGeo logo to the new logo on
your project page (if it is not done already)

You find the new logos here
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/branding/logo

And here
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/branding/subbrands

Thanks

Astrid

--
Astrid Emde
Charter Member

Re: new OSGeo logo - please replace the OSGeo logo to the new logo

jody.garnett
Thanks Astrid!

The incubation committee maintains logos for OSGeo Projects and Community projects:
The board also maintains sponsorship logos for those supporting our foundation, projects and events:
For local chapters, and those running media accounts templates are available with osgeo-jp and osgeo-ko providing examples.

I would ask that everyone respect the branding, the styleguide has many examples and a template has been provided to create additional sub-brands. We are already having some problems with its correct use (please do not copy the image at the top of osgeo.org).

--
Jody Garnett