need proxy for tilecache on apache with mod_python on windows

need proxy for tilecache on apache with mod_python on windows

Jacob Fenwick
Hi,

I've set up a tilecache server on apache on windows using mod_python. It works on one network!

However, when I go to another network where this is a proxy, I get this error:

An error occurred: <urlopen error (10060, 'Operation timed out')>
  File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\TileCache-2.10-py2.5.egg\TileCache\Service.py", line 256, in modPythonHandler
    host )
  File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\TileCache-2.10-py2.5.egg\TileCache\Service.py", line 208, in dispatchRequest
    return self.renderTile(tile, params.has_key('FORCE'))
etc

Obviously, this is a proxy error.

What is the standard way to add a proxy? Is there a mechanism inside tilecache? Do I have to modify tilecache directly to do this? Or is there a method in apache I should use?

Thanks,

Jacob