multipolygon digitizer in mapbender 3

mark kellermann
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: multipolygon digitizer in mapbender 3

Jörg Thomsen
Hallo,

wäre Tabelle umschreiben eine Lösung?

> CREATE TABLE polygon_table AS
>     SELECT id, example_column, (ST_DUMP(geom)).geom::geometry(Polygon,4326) AS geom FROM multipolygon_table

s.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21719941/postgis-convert-multipolygon-to-single-polygon

Viele Grüße, Jörg Thomsen

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: multipolygon digitizer in mapbender 3

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello,

it is a bug in Mapbender3 which we already discussed internally. It will be fixed in the next version.

I created a bug-ticket at github:
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues/386

Meanwhile you also could use a trigger, which transfers the polygon to a multipolyon before insert.

NEW.geom = St_MULTI(NEW.geom);

The next version 3.0.5.3 will hopefully come in January 2016 and this issues will be fixed.

Astrid

Am 10.12.2015 12:00, schrieb Jörg Thomsen:
[...]

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

 Astrid Emde