msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

sebastian.ovide
Hi All,

I'm using an map file that works fine on one server, but for some reason on another server (just installed: Fedora) it is giving this error:

[Thu Nov 18 17:23:03 2010].578122 msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

I've already set DEBUG 5 and CONFIG "CPL_DEBUG" "ON" bat I cannot find any extra information that could help to understand what the problem is.. (I've built mapserver with debug flag)

any ideas ?

--
Sebastian E. Ovide

Re: msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

Michael Schulz
Hi,

the projection-lib cannot find the epsg file, where all the
projections are defined. Add

CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "/usr/local/share/proj/nad"

your mapfile (you may have to adjust the path).

Cheers, Michael

2010/11/18 Sebastian E. Ovide <[hidden email]>:

> Hi All,
> I'm using an map file that works fine on one server, but for some reason on
> another server (just installed: Fedora) it is giving this error:
> [Thu Nov 18 17:23:03 2010].578122 msProcessProjection(): Projection library
> error. no system list, errno: 2
> I've already set DEBUG 5 and CONFIG "CPL_DEBUG" "ON" bat I cannot find any
> extra information that could help to understand what the problem is.. (I've
> built mapserver with debug flag)
> any ideas ?
> --
> Sebastian E. Ovide

Michael Schulz
[hidden email]

in medias res

Schwimmbadstraße 2
D-79100  Freiburg i. Br.

Tel:  +49 (0)761 705798-102
Tel:  +49 (0)761 705798-0
Fax: +49 (0)761 705798-09

http://www.webgis.de / http://www.zopecms.de

Re: msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

sebastian.ovide

solved with

yum install proj-epsg