motion to invite Adams Steer to join the marketing committee

motion to invite Adams Steer to join the marketing committee

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello,

I would like to make the motion to invite Dr. Adam Steer to join the
Marketing Committee.

see process: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Members

see also Adams introduction
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2018-September/004328.html

Does someone second the motion? All Marketing members could you please
vote.

Best

Astrid Emde

Re: motion to invite Adams Steer to join the marketing committee

Cameron Shorter
+1 to have Adam Steer join the OSGeo marketing committee.

I can vouch for Adam as someone who takes the initiative to get things
done. I've seen him being actively engaged and helping out a lot in the
FOSS4G-Oceania organising committee and if he is prepared to help with
OSGeo marketing, then I think his energy will be a welcome input.

Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: motion to invite Adams Steer to join the marketing committee

Peter Mooney
+1 from me also.

Would be delighted to have Adam on board.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: motion to invite Adams Steer to join the marketing committee

Alex Mandel-2
+1

-Alex

On 09/11/2018 01:33 PM, Peter Mooney wrote:

> +1 from me also.
>
> Would be delighted to have Adam on board.
>
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 9:21 PM Cameron Shorter <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> +1 to have Adam Steer join the OSGeo marketing committee.
>>
>> I can vouch for Adam as someone who takes the initiative to get things
>> done. I've seen him being actively engaged and helping out a lot in the
>> FOSS4G-Oceania organising committee and if he is prepared to help with
>> OSGeo marketing, then I think his energy will be a welcome input.
>>
>> Cameron
>>

>> On 12/9/18 5:40 am, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I would like to make the motion to invite Dr. Adam Steer to join the
>>> Marketing Committee.
>>>
>>> see process: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Members
>>>
>>> see also Adams introduction
>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2018-September/004328.html
>>>
>>> Does someone second the motion? All Marketing members could you please
>>> vote.
>>>
>>> Best
>>>
>>> Astrid Emde
>>>

>> --
>> Cameron Shorter
>> Technology Demystifier
>> Open Technologies and Geospatial Consultant
>>
>> M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: motion to invite Adams Steer to join the marketing committee

guidos
+1