motion: component 3 sign-off

jody.garnett
I would like to make the following motion:

- motion: Accept component 3 print marketing collateral creation

Committee members:
  • Peter Batty
  • Nicolas Bozon
  • Arnulf Christl
  • Astrid Emde
  • Jody Garnett - +1 initial motion
  • Harrison Grundy
  • Jeff Johnson
  • Alex Mandel
  • Peter Mooney
  • Cameron Shorter
  • Guido Stein
  • Marc Vloemans
I do not quite rightly recall the rules for email votes on this committee, so I will ask that this motion be held open Monday October 2nd.

In support of this motion please review the following:

- As per email 21 Sep I have been able to review that all the component 3 materials have been provided, and have placed them into github
- Please see document, tab 3 Component 3: Print Marketing Collateral Creation for the following table:
EUUSAny
Component 3: Print Marketing Collateral CreationPDFSVGEPSINDDPDFSVGEPSINDDJPGEPSAIINDDSign-offComments
- LetterheadXXXXjody
need to port to word processor for wider use
- Business CardsXXXXjody
need to port to word processor for wider use
- Multi Page Brochure TemplatesXXXXjody
- One Page Info / Fact sheet templatesXXjody
Projectxxjody
We have many examples
Foundationxxxxjody
We have a good a4 and letter example
Local Organization / Labn/a
Local Organization / Lab - we did not do one of these
Eventn/a
We wrote up text for foss4g but did not apply to template
Initiativexxxxjody
Initiative - geoforall used as an example
Others?xxjody
Others? - we used osgeo-live as an example (is it a project or initiative? it is an other ...)
- Flyers-xx-xxjody
A5 or smaller, we did not provide content, so we only have a template
- Booth Materials
- Roll up bannersxxXjodyused in parisprinter folder is print ready
- Back panel postersXXjodynot used
- TableclothXjody
- Stickers
- sticker 1XXjody50x25
- sticker 2XXjody80x80
- sticker buttonXXXjodybutton
- Horizontal BannersXXjodynot used2.3 m x 0.9 m wall hanging 2m not used
- Outdoor signagejodyidea only
- T-shirt templatesXXjodyused in bostonpretty custom for each printer
- Social media profile assets (e.g twitter avatar and background)
- square emblemXjody
- circle emblemXjody
- facebook bgXXjody
- linkedin bgXXjody
- twitter bgXXjody

--
Jody Garnett

Re: motion: component 3 sign-off

Arnulf Christl
+1 to Accept component 3 print marketing collateral creation

Arnulf

Am 2017-09-26 um 06:46 schrieb Jody Garnett:
[...]

X jody not used
- Tablecloth

jody

- Stickers

- sticker 1

X jody 50x25
- sticker 2

[...]

Jeffrey Johnson
Sorry, I had sent my reply to Jody privately.

I am +1 on accepting these materials for Component 3

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Arnulf Christl (aka Seven) <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

The following motion closes Monday October 2nd:

- motion: Accept component 3 print marketing collateral creation

Committee members:
  • Peter Batty
  • Nicolas Bozon +1 seconded
  • Arnulf Christl +1
  • Astrid Emde
  • Jody Garnett - +1 initial motion
  • Harrison Grundy
  • Jeff Johnson +1
  • Alex Mandel
  • Peter Mooney
  • Cameron Shorter +0 (noted community distinct brands are waiting on respective communities)
  • Guido Stein
  • Marc Vloemans +1
This gives us 50% response rate (thanks Cameron, see your +0 helps!) so we should be able to accept this motion at the close of the day.

If you really do not have time to review please take the time to vote +0.

If you only have a chance to do a spot check on a few sections that matter to you or your community please say so in email and vote +1 (this is a team effort and between us we can check everything).

--
Jody Garnett

On 25 September 2017 at 21:46, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Guido Stein-3
+1 Guido

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 4:56 PM Peter Batty <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute, disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).

Re: motion: component 3 sign-off

jody.garnett
The motion has now closed:

- motion: Accept component 3 print marketing collateral creation

Committee members:
  • Peter Batty +1
  • Nicolas Bozon +1 seconded
  • Arnulf Christl +1
  • Astrid Emde
  • Jody Garnett - +1 initial motion
  • Harrison Grundy
  • Jeff Johnson +1
  • Alex Mandel
  • Peter Mooney +1
  • Cameron Shorter +0
  • Guido Stein +1
  • Marc Vloemans +1
The motion is carried!  I will advise the board of our acceptance.

Cameron noted that community distinct brands are waiting on respective communities (as such these are not part of the component 3 deliverables, although we thank the Pim for guidance).

--
Jody Garnett