motion - component 2 website and website recommendations report acceptance

motion - component 2 website and website recommendations report acceptance

jody.garnett
I have reviewed the fixes coming out of "component 2 review" along with the website recommendations report and updated our sign-off spreadsheet. With this in mind I would like to make the following motion:

Accept component 2 website and website recommendation report.

Committee members:
  • Peter Batty
  • Nicolas Bozon
  • Arnulf Christl
  • Astrid Emde
  • Jody Garnett - +1 initial motion
  • Harrison Grundy
  • Jeff Johnson
  • Alex Mandel
  • Peter Mooney
  • Cameron Shorter
  • Guido Stein
  • Marc Vloemans
Community support:
  • TBD
Asking that the motion be held open until Dec 13th and receive a 50% response rate from committee members. Any community reivew will be acknowledged and is appreciated.

This motion concludes our 2017 mandate for a website/rebranding initiative. The remaining spreadsheet line items are with respect to transfer to system administration committee and are not subject to the above motion.

--
Jody Garnett

Re: motion - component 2 website and website recommendations report acceptance

Marc Vloemans-3
+1

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans

Op 6 dec. 2017 om 07:51 heeft Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:

[...]

Cameron Shorter

Jody (and others involved),

Would you mind summarising your reasoning for accepting this component 2. I have not had bandwidth to review and will be basing my vote on my trust of your reasoning and judgement.

Cheers, Cameron

On 6/12/17 6:42 pm, Marc Vloemans wrote:
[...]

Technology Demystifier, Learnosity
Open Technologies Consultant

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: motion - component 2 website and website recommendations report acceptance

Guido Stein-3

+1

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017, 03:24 Cameron Shorter <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute, disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).

Re: motion - component 2 website and website recommendations report acceptance

Jeffrey Johnson
+1!

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 9:59 PM, nicolas bozon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 Nick

>> +1
>>
>> On 6 Dec 2017 07:42, "Marc Vloemans" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> +1
>>>

>>> Kind regards,
>>> Marc Vloemans
>>>

>>> Op 6 dec. 2017 om 07:51 heeft Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> het
>>> volgende geschreven:
>>>
>>> I have reviewed the fixes coming out of "component 2 review" along with
>>> the website recommendations report and updated our sign-off spreadsheet.
>>> With this in mind I would like to make the following motion:
>>>
>>> Accept component 2 website and website recommendation report.
>>>

>>> Committee members:
>>>
>>> Peter Batty
>>> Nicolas Bozon
>>> Arnulf Christl
>>> Astrid Emde
>>> Jody Garnett - +1 initial motion
>>> Harrison Grundy
>>> Jeff Johnson
>>> Alex Mandel
>>> Peter Mooney
>>> Cameron Shorter
>>> Guido Stein
>>> Marc Vloemans
>>>
>>> Community support:
>>>
>>> TBD
>>>
>>> Asking that the motion be held open until Dec 13th and receive a 50%
>>> response rate from committee members. Any community reivew will be
>>> acknowledged and is appreciated.
>>>
>>> This motion concludes our 2017 mandate for a website/rebranding
>>> initiative. The remaining spreadsheet line items are with respect to
>>> transfer to system administration committee and are not subject to the above
>>> motion.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jody Garnett

Re: motion - component 2 website and website recommendations report acceptance

jody.garnett
Motion has passed:

Accept component 2 website and website recommendation report.

With the following support:
  • Peter Batty
  • Nicolas Bozon
  • Arnulf Christl
  • Astrid Emde
  • Jody Garnett - +1 initial motion
  • Harrison Grundy
  • Jeff Johnson +1
  • Alex Mandel
  • Peter Mooney +1
  • Cameron Shorter +0
  • Guido Stein +1
  • Marc Vloemans + 1 2nd
This is a 50% response rate (joy of vacations I expect). Thanks to everyone for the hard work.
--
Jody Garnett