missing logo file

Michael Barton
missing logo file I just updated to check out the changes while I’ve been hacking away at a paper and other things. Seem to be missing grass-tiny-logo.png. Otherwise it seems good.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671

Re: missing logo file

Martin Landa
Right, fixed. Anyway, only minor changes.

Regards, Martin

Martin Landa <[hidden email]> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *