mgserver 3.0 and 3.1b1 constantly crashing under higher load

mgserver 3.0 and 3.1b1 constantly crashing under higher load

Andreas Morf
Hi all

Recently, we had to redraw the update of our production environment to 2.6
because of constant crashing of mgserver under higher loads. I created a
ticket for the issue:

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2596

The problem arises with our own compiled binaries and can be reproduced with
the "official" 3.1b1 installation.

On the dev-machine with attached visual studio debugger 'final' access
violations often occurred in
geos::geom::Geometry::Intersection/MgGeometry::Intersection.

Thanks for any hint!

Andreas