meeting, friday

Daniel M. German

I can make it on Friday from 9 to 10 AM. I have a meeting already
scheduled afterwards at the University.

daniel

--
Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/

Re: meeting, friday

Jens H. Jahnke
That would be a tremendous help and also psychologically important to have a
principle investigator there for the kick-off.
Thanks so much!

Jens
On 5/14/02 3:58 PM, "Daniel M. German" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can make it on Friday from 9 to 10 AM. I have a meeting already
> scheduled afterwards at the University.
>
> daniel
>

> --
> Daniel M. German
> http://turingmachine.org/

Dr. Jens Jahnke
University of Victoria
www.cs.uvic.ca/~jens

Re: meeting, friday

Jens H. Jahnke
Oops, I ment important for the _students_.
Speaking of which: I have not heard from Yury and John. Are they on the
listserv?

Yury's address is "Yury A. Bychkov" <[hidden email]>. John's address I
don't have. I'll ask Hausi.
Jens
On 5/14/02 4:18 PM, "Jens H. Jahnke" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That would be a tremendous help and also psychologically important to have a
> principle investigator there for the kick-off.
> Thanks so much!
>
> Jens
> On 5/14/02 3:58 PM, "Daniel M. German" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> I can make it on Friday from 9 to 10 AM. I have a meeting already
>> scheduled afterwards at the University.
>>
>> daniel
>>

>> --
>> Daniel M. German