may we start translating with transifex?

may we start translating with transifex?

rnuske
Hi Luca,

just to be sure.
Is it okay to start translating using transifex (esp. to German)
or are you still working on the configuration?

thanks
  Robert

Re: may we start translating with transifex?

Luca Delucchi
On 1 February 2017 at 12:15, Robert Nuske <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Luca,

Hi Robert,

> just to be sure.
> Is it okay to start translating using transifex (esp. to German)
> or are you still working on the configuration?

There are still few problems with some languages, but I hope to fix
them the next week

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org

Re: may we start translating with transifex?

dia.abdoul
HI Everyone,

If you need any help on translation for instance french let me.
Abdoul

Hi Luca,

just to be sure.
Is it okay to start translating using transifex (esp. to German)
or are you still working on the configuration?

thanks
  Robert

Abdoul Ousmane DIA

On 2 February 2017 at 00:40, Abdoul Dia <[hidden email]> wrote:
> HI Everyone,

Hi,

> If you need any help on translation for instance french let me.

I invited you into french translation team

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org