[mapserver-dev] Map server on 64bit windows

[mapserver-dev] Map server on 64bit windows

Murty Maganti

Hello All

Any one knows if map server can run on 64bit windows (XP). I have a .Net app compiled for ‘Any CPU’ target platform  and  getting exception at run time (loading mapObj). If I change the target platform to ‘x86’, it works fine.

Thanks

Murty

Re: [mapserver-dev] Map server on 64bit windows

Tamas Szekeres
Hi,

Have you compiled mapserver and the dependencies for x64?
You can download the latest buildbot compilation results for testing purposes:
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1080/mapserver/szekerest-vc80x64-full/package/bin.zip

Best regards,

Tamas