mapscript problem

orkun
hello

When I upgrade mapserver rom 6.0 to 7.0.

I encountered a new error in mapscrip-java:

"  Caused by: java.lang.UnknownError: loadLayer(): Unknown identifier. Annotation Layers have been removed. To obtain same functionality, use a layer with label->styles and no class->styles
"
​Can you tell me how this happened ?
How can I solve the problem ?

regards

--
Ahmet Temiz
Jeoloji Müh.

________________________

Ahmet Temiz
Geological Eng.
Information Systems - GIS Group
Disaster and Emergency Management
of Presidency

Re: mapscript problem

Carlos Ruiz
Ahmet,

Annotation layers have been deprecated:

Note
TYPE annotation has been deprecated since version 6.2. Identical functionality can be obtained by adding LABEL level STYLE blocks, and do not require loading the datasets twice in two different layers as was the case with layers of TYPE annotation.

Update you .MAP file if or your Java code as it is suggested.

 MSc. Carlos Ruiz