mapguide-rest feature requests

RenoSun
1.mapguide-rest search results

For the GeoRest, if only one result is found, it will display page with single templates. If there is no result will use None template. However, mapguide-rest only uses the many templates to display the result to me when there is only one/no records being found.

For example, there is no RNAME like NORTHT
 http://localhost/mapguide/rest/data/property/.html?filter=RNAME%20LIKE%20%27NORTHT%25%27

2.BBOX filter and Coordinate Transformation

It will be a good feature if the mapguide-rest allow users to do spatial query using BBOX with transformed coordinates if they are using transformto URL parameters.

For example, the feature originally is in UTM84-10N coordinate system.

No Result
http://localhost/mapguide/rest/library/DatabaseName/FolderName/data/FeatureName.FeatureSource/features.geojson/dbo/Building?transformto=LL84&BBOX=-124.3991,49.35648,-124.3983,49.35709

Working (BBOX using original coordinate system)
http://localhost/mapguide/rest/library/DatabaseName/FolderName/data/FeatureName.FeatureSource/features.geojson/dbo/Building?transformto=LL84&BBOX=390000,5463999,400000,5468999

Thanks!!!

Re: mapguide-rest feature requests

GordonL
Great Request Reno.
This would be a great feature.  I ran into this myself.  (I have to use the PROJ4 javascript library to do the bbox conversion before sending to the AJAX request).

Re: mapguide-rest feature requests

RenoSun
This post was updated on .
Hi Gordon,

Thank you for your response, and Jackie actually added this feature into mapguide-rest RC2.

Please have a look, and I am using it now.

https://github.com/jumpinjackie/mapguide-rest/releases

#106: Add support for treating bbox parameter in the coordinate system specified in the 'transformto' parameter

Thanks