mapguide-mvc-sample

emile
Ive been trying this sample,
this http://localhost/mapguide/fusion/layers/MapGuide/php/CreateSession.php loads fine

when I try the fusion version I get the following error :

both in fusionSF-compressed.js

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

TypeError: OpenLayers is undefined

any suggestions ?

Regards,
Emil

Re: mapguide-mvc-sample

Jackie Ng
When errors occur in fusion:

 1. Always switch to fusionSF.js or fusion.js in your fusion template index.html and retry. fusionSF-compressed.js is optimized for production, not for debugging/diagnosing errors. Errors thrown by fusionSF-compressed.js are next to meaningless.
 2. When retrying open up your browser developer tools (F12) and observe the network requests/responses. The SyntaxError is most likely because an AJAX request for JSON data returning something that is not JSON, most likely meaning some server-side error has occurred.

- Jackie

Re: mapguide-mvc-sample

moty
mapguide-mvc-sample  mapguide-mvc-sample-master\Sheboygan\Controllers\DwfPlotController.cs

Exception Details:
OSGeo.MapGuide.MgInvalidStreamHeaderException: Invalid stream header exception.

in  map.Open(input.MapName)

Re: mapguide-mvc-sample

makoychan
I also had the same problem on the 1st url i am running fine.

But when i try to access mapagent.cfgi with the paramters sessionid and
appdefxml. I am getting an error mgpermission denied.

What i did:
Created an MVC App
Copied fusion folders to my MVC root folder.

i did not use the default folders of the magpguide/fusion

thanks, any idea or help will do.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Fusion-Users-f3780581.html