mapguide 2.2 ISS not responding after a while, unless mapadmin is openend

mapguide 2.2 ISS not responding after a while, unless mapadmin is openend

jwajwa
This post was updated on .
Dear users,

I have mapguide 2.2 working with ISS on windows 2003 server. My problem is however, that after a while mapguide is not responding anymore
(blankscreen in IE, mapserver service says that server is running). The funny thing is, that once I login to the server and login to the mapguideadmin page. The mapguide application is instantly working again (for sometime)!:)

I dont have this downtime problem with an other mapguide application installed with apache on windows 2003. However, I need to use ISS,
because I have an online database which users can question/alter. This database has a spatial join with the mapguide server.The online database only works with ISS.

Can someone tell/help me this a solution for this problem

If more information is needed please let me know.

Best regards
Jacco