mapAgentURL is not defined in FUSION mapguide

mapAgentURL is not defined in FUSION mapguide

Rodolfo Moreno
Hi All,
I have installed Mapguide OS MapGuideOpenSource-3.1.2.9484-Final-x64 and
MapGuideMaestro-Release-6.0m10. After I loaded Sheybogan.mgp using Maestro.
However when I tried the fusion slate template from maestro I got error
message: "mapAgentURL is not defined". I tested the ajax viewer sucessfully
but I dont know why fusion is not working.
Thanks in advance.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Fusion-Users-f3780581.html

Re: mapAgentURL is not defined in FUSION mapguide

Rodolfo Moreno
I forgot to mention my enviroment: windows 10 pro 64 bits.
</file/t195405/ErrorFusion.png>

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Fusion-Users-f3780581.html