map.events.register doesn't work with control.navigation

map.events.register doesn't work with control.navigation

Christopher Schmidt-2
The new Control.Drag handler currently breaks the ability to register
for map 'click' events outside of handlers/controls. I'm investigating
why and how it can be fixed. (I think I have a decent idea: it's not
unfixable.) I'll report back success as I find some.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta

Re: map.events.register doesn't work with control.navigation

Christopher Schmidt-2
On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 06:18:45PM -0500, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> The new Control.Drag handler currently breaks the ability to register
> for map 'click' events outside of handlers/controls. I'm investigating
> why and how it can be fixed. (I think I have a decent idea: it's not
> unfixable.) I'll report back success as I find some.

Fixed in r2779.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta