major.minor version number for AIMS 2016

major.minor version number for AIMS 2016

Jackie Ng
Hi All,

I noticed you guys have branched off trunk for your 2016 release.

Could you confirm that you will be using 3.0 as the major.minor version number for your 2016 release of AIMS, despite your branch name being "2.7m"

- Jackie

Re: major.minor version number for AIMS 2016

Andy Zhang
Hi Jackie,

It seems we create a wrong branch name. Yes, we will use 3.0 as the major.minor version number for AIMS 2016.

Thanks
Andy