mailing list admin

Johan Van de Wauw
Hi all,

I'm currently the only admin of this mailing list. It would be good
that a second persons jumps in, especially since I'll be mostly
offline the next two weeks.

If you are interested to be admin (it is not much work, just release a
blocked mail/add a member/...) please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Johan

Re: mailing list admin

dirkf
Johan,

As nobody replied, you can make me your backup admin.
I am abroad first two weeks of August, let's see how we can cope with
the overlapping period...

Dirk

On 17-07-15 11:08, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently the only admin of this mailing list. It would be good
> that a second persons jumps in, especially since I'll be mostly
> offline the next two weeks.
>
> If you are interested to be admin (it is not much work, just release a
> blocked mail/add a member/...) please let me know.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne