macos Geonetwork not starting

josephstreet
Hi, During my startup of my MacOS default installation in the Geonetwork.log
I get the following fatal error,

FATAL [jeeves.engine] -    Exception :
with name 'MetadataRegionsDAO': Injection of autowired dependencies failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Could not autowire field: private org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.SearchManager
org.fao.geonet.services.region.MetadataRegionDAO.searchManager; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'SearchManager' defined in URL
[jar:file:/Applications/geonetwork/web/geonetwork/WEB-INF/lib/core-3.4.4-0.jar!/config-spring-geonetwork.xml]:
Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

Assistance would be appreciated.

thank you,
Joseph

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html

Re: macos Geonetwork not starting

Juan Luis Rodríguez Ponce
Hi Joseph,

josephstreet wrote

> Hi, During my startup of my MacOS default installation in the
> Geonetwork.log
> I get the following fatal error,
>
> FATAL [jeeves.engine] -    Exception :
> bean
> with name 'MetadataRegionsDAO': Injection of autowired dependencies
> failed;
> nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Could not autowire field: private
> org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.SearchManager
> org.fao.geonet.services.region.MetadataRegionDAO.searchManager; nested
> exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Error
> creating bean with name 'SearchManager' defined in URL
> [jar:file:/Applications/geonetwork/web/geonetwork/WEB-INF/lib/core-3.4.4-0.jar!/config-spring-geonetwork.xml]:
> Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
> java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

I've installed GN 3.4.4 using the installer in Mac OS X Mojave and I haven't
found the problem you describe.

Could you include a bit more of the log, please?

Regards,
Juan Luis.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html

Re: macos Geonetwork not starting

Juan Luis Rodríguez Ponce
On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 11:39 AM Joseph Street <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Juan,
>
> Thanks for your message. I've installed GN 3.4.4 using the installer in
> Mac OS X Mojave with JRE 8.
>
> Afterwards, I use the startup.sh but it doesn’t get through.

Can you try this new version of startup.sh [1]?

> Are you also using jetty/h2?

Yes, I'm using Jetty/h2 default config of the installer (without the
INSPIRE module).

[1]
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/2f8f90ab4971ea0393ecaf0cd782c26c3df7d67c/release/bin/startup.sh

--

*Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Juan Luis Rodríguez.
<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>