list of donors

pcav
Hi all.
I'm putting together a list of past donors to QGIS, and their email (for
internal use of the project, and for communicating directly to them). I
found most of them, but I miss the following:

Alexandre Leroux
Thierry Gonon
Sti Sas Di Meo
David Enns www.mapitout.com
Carl Nelson
D R Arbib
Tim Baggett
Adam Lane
James Crone
Kanton Solothurn SOGIS
Matt Wilkie
Fred Watchorn
Raymond Warriner
Ragnvald Larsen www.mindland.com

If someone knows their address, please let me know.
Also, if you notice in QGIS Help>About>Sponsor list some name (yours?)
missing, please let me know.
All the best, and thanks for your help.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *

Re: list of donors

pcav
Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Hi all.
> I'm putting together a list of past donors to QGIS, and their email (for
> internal use of the project, and for communicating directly to them). I
> found most of them, but I miss the following:

Adam Lane
Alexandre Leroux
Carl Nelson
D R Arbib
David Enns www.mapitout.com
Fred Watchorn
James Crone
Matt Wilkie
Ragnvald Larsen www.mindland.com
Raymond Warriner
Sti Sas Di Meo
Thierry Gonon
Tim Baggett

Adresses stil missing. Anyone can help finding them?
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *