linebreak on NAME string

Eduardo Zenaide
hi list,

is it possible to insert linebreaks on NAME string? i'm having some trouble to manage my legend because names are too big. other solution would be setting a maximum width to the legend img, but i think it would mess with its resolution.

thanks.

Eduardo Zenaide

Re: linebreak on NAME string

Eduardo Patto Kanegae-3